Chapter 3

"You must like music." Gojo said eyeing me as I put on my earphones.

"Who doesn't?" I rested my head on the seat. We were going to Suginami for the mission. A man was driving the car, me and Gojo sat in the backseat. Gojo hasn't been an asshole till now so I don't know if I should be happy or scared that he's cooking something.

"I wanna hear it too!" Gojo said. Yep, he was definitely finding ways to annoy me. "Aw, you didn't bring your earphones?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah.." He said, pouting like a child.

"You want me to share mine with you?" I asked as if I was talking to a child.

"Yeah..?"

"Too bad, I ain't sharing this with anyone." I said bluntly before looking out the window.

Why is he not saying anything? That's suspicious. That's weird. I turned my head to see what he was doing, only to find his face way too close to mine. I freezed. His face is too close. Closer than that time in the kitchen. 

"Well, if you aren't gonna give it to me, I'll have to take it from you." he whispered before taking the earphone out of my left ear. His cold fingers brushed against my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. He went back to his place, smirking proudly while putting on the earphone.

"The fuck?" I yelled.

"You want the fuck?" He smirked.

"Shut up and give that back!" I said, trying to control my anger.

"What if I say no?" He said looking at me through his sunglasses.

"Give. It. Back."

"Can't hear you." Alright that's the last straw. I tried to pull the earphone's string but it was no use as he was clutching onto it strongly. I moved closer to him within a second and tried to take the earphone from his ear only for him to grab my hand and pull me closer. I gasped, my other hand crashing on his chest. He pulled his sunglasses down looking at me with his blue eyes. It looked like the ocean, reflecting the sunlight. It was so alluring, calming and also deep. I got lost in those eyes I saw for the first time. "What are you doing?" I asked quietly after a few moments.

"Making you fall for me?" he whispered.
I immediately moved back to my seat. "Shut the fuck up. Me? Fall for you?" I faked a sarcastic laughter.

It took me a couple of seconds to realise that the man who was driving the car witnessed everything that happened.

The mission was to kill a curse in a local hospital. Damn, these things are everywhere. Apparently, this curse has been killing hospital nurses who were on night duty. It started a few weeks ago. A nurse went missing in the middle of the night. A few days later another nurse disappeared, except his hand. After that, another nurse disappeared. The hospital's been evacuated, leaving me and Gojo inside, the man who drove us here cast the vail. We came here in the evening as the curse only kills at night. 

"You watch the first floor, I'll watch the ground floor. It'll be faster like that." I said.

"Sure." he said and took the stairs. I sighed, taking out my katana. This time the real one, not any wooden katana. I started walking down the corridor, looking into rooms for the curse. I do feel a strange cursed energy, but I don't know where it's coming from.

I kept looking through the rooms of the hospital, until I sensed cursed energy from a room. I took out my phone and called Gojo. "I think the curse is in room 039. I'm going to exorcise it."
"Wait for me. Don't go alone." He said quickly.
"I can handle a grade one, you dummy." I said before cutting the call. I opened the door of room 039. In the middle of it stood the curse.

"Me..di..cine..." It said in a disorted voice. The room was filled with a gross smell.

"Ew." I mumbled before jumping close to the curse and slicing it with my Katana. Wait, no, I only sliced it's arm. The curse said something in agony before jumping onto me, it's one arm turned into something sharp and pierced the wall beside me. I quickly moved outside of the room and it followed me.

"Oi, I told you to wait!" Gojo yelled from distance. The curse looked at him immediately.

It's guard is down. "Great" I smirked before slicing its head.

We walked out of the hospital. It only took two hours to finish the mission. I feel sleepy.

__________

"Wake up Y/Nnnie." Someone whispered in my ear.

"What?" I mumbled before drifting back to sleep. Sleep is more important now. Ah yes, I was feeling cold, I needed the blanket. Wait, who put it on me? Nevermind, it doesn't matter.

I woke up from a really nice and warm sleep. I got up from my bed and went to the washroom and then I realised I was still in my uniform. Wait, wait, wait. Did I.. I fell asleep in the car? Someone was trying to wake me up! Shit shit shit. Why did I have to sleep like that!? Fuck you Y/N!

I quickly changed into something casual as it was our day off. Then I ran to the kitchen only to find Gojo eating brunch.

"Sleep well, princess?" He looked up from his food. What? Princess?

"Did you..?" I mumbled.

"Pick you up from the car and put you in your bed? Yes, I did. Damn, you were heavy!" he chuckled.

"Shut up! You could've woke me up!"

"I tried. You wouldn't budge." He shook his head in disappointment. "Who sleeps that deep, huh?"

"Me. Once I slept and no one was home. Grandpa came back a few hours later and knocked on the door for two hours before breaking it because he thought I was in danger." I said while making a cup of coffee for me.

"Damn," Gojo chuckled. "You fell asleep as soon as you got on the car yesterday."

"Yeah, I was sleepy. Sorry, you had to carry me." I took a sip of coffee.

"It's alright." he smiled.

"That's probably the most decent conversation you two had." Shoko said entering the kitchen.

"Ha!?" Gojo asked as if he was surprised to hear that. Though Shoko's right. It's probably because I had a good sleep.

"What do you mean 'ha!?'? Most of the time it seems like you're pissing Y/N off."

"Not at all. Y/N likes me more than she likes you and Geto." Gojo said in defence.

"What? No way." I laughed, Shoko joining me.

"You're just shy to admit it." He smirked. Where does he get this confidence from?! I was about to say something but stopped when Geto entered.
"Ohayeo~" Gojo said.

"The principal wants to see us. He said it's important." Geto said.

"Right now?" Shoko asked.

"Yeah."

We quickly finished our breakfast and went to see principal Yaga. He was outside his room on the balcony. "You wanted to see us?" Gojo asked.

"Yes. I have a very important task for you." Principal Yaga said in a deep voice, looking at us dead-serious.

_______________________

Author note:

Alright so I was traumatised by Jjk and couldn't write for a few days. Here's a new chapter which I'm not satisfied with because I'm still traumatised by Jjk and Idk when this trauma will end. Just wanna say Gege when I catch you Gege :))))))