a note and some thanks

If you actual read this whole story I applaud you. Thank you for reading and coming along with me on this adventure. I'll be honest, I wrote this at a very different time in my life so I am very glad that I wrote it all because I would not have been able to do it again.

If you are/ have been in a similar situation as the characters in this story then let me tell you one thing: What will seem like the biggest deal today will seem like a faded memory as time passes.

Okay that's all I'm going to try not to be too sentimental (but I mean this is my first *completed* story so um hey)

But anyways, thanks for joining me on this journey, and if you enjoyed the story and have the time please go back and vote and comment to tell me what you think. 

Updated 9/5/15: So I decided to post all of the chapters that were sitting here, waiting to be published. I'm not sure what made me hesitate, embarrassment? procrastination? a mix of both? Like I said, I wrote this at a very different time in my life, so this is pretty much a big cringe party for me. But hey, I guess something made me feel, and now it no longer does. And sometimes that's life.

Lots of Love,
Vas B. Went