Act One: Birthday Party

"Momooooooo," you groaned through your phone. "Just tell me who you saw!" You shout playfully.

"No, Chae. You'll be pissed."

"How so?" You argue back, laying down on your bed. Momo hesitates before quietly answering.

"I saw Jimin. He bumped into me at-"

"What'd he say? Did he say anything about me?" You asked impatiently, now pissed just as Momo said you'd be.

"No, surprisingly. If anything he seemed changed but I wouldn't buy it for a second," she quickly followed up, knowing your tendency to return to him the minute you hear he's "changed".

"Well then, I know who's not invited to my birthday party," you joke, bursting out into a laughing fit the minute you hear Momo gasp loudly and dramatically.

"Fine! I'm not giving you my gift, then."

"Aw, nooo?" you mocked, laughing loudly. "I'll see you tonight, Mo."

"Is he gonna be there?"

"Ughhh, why'd you remind me?" You groan, rolling over on your back. "Yes, he will be. Why do you ask?"

"His friend is hot. I wanna know if I'll have a chance to link with him."

"Ew, Chan?! He's still my cousin, you freak!"

"Girls want what they want. Hey, wear that outfit we picked out. It's your 18th birthday, you deserve to."

"You know I will. Byeeee, love you."

"Love you, too."

The phone hangs up and you lay your arm down on your bed. You're laying down in your overly expensive pajamas, they're Louis Vuitton to be exact.

Your dad suddenly walks into your room, not even knocking.

"Come down in 5, me and your mother will be leaving so you can have your little party." Your dad says impatiently, tapping his foot.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming," you say, raising your arm and waving your hand in a dismissive manner.

"Chaeryong, I'm serious. 5 minutes."

"I hear you, old man."

"Yet you're still a daddy's girl." He smiles watching as you walk over to shut your door in his face.

"Five-!"

"Minutes, yes, God, I know!"

5 Minutes later..

"I'm surprised you even came down within the time frame."

"I'll miss you too, Mom. Where are you guys going again?"

"Just over to Japan. We'll be back on Wednesday when break is over and senior year starts." Your dad says, bringing the last of 6 suitcases down the stairs.

"Right...I love you guys, be safe." You say, hugging your mom first then your dad, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why didn't I get one?"

"Like I said, daddy's girl."

2 HOURS LATER

"Momoooooaaaaaaaahhhhhh, what makeup?" You whined at her, a pillow hitting your face shortly after.

"Damn, okay."

"Right. Now go put on the damn clothes first." she urged you, pushing you off the makeup chair and into your closet.

"Fuck you," you yelled playfully through your closet door.

Either way, you quickly put your full outfit on and felt amazing.