Act Seventeen: All-Day Date

"This...I love you, so much." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, looking at the heavily decorated gazebo.

Minho had driven us to a river that was a little ways walk into a great green forest. And in there was a little picnic set-up in the middle of the gazebo with chocolates and different things for me to ogle at.

Think Ben's first date with Mal in Descendants but better.

"I love you, too. That's why I did this, duh," He sassed me, taking my hand and pulling me towards the blanket he set up.

"You're so special, Minho. You've gone up and beyond for me ever since we were young-I don't deserve you."

"You deserve everything about me, Chaeryong. Everything." He smiled softly, pulling me into a tight hug as my tears fell.

"I swear you're like an angel or something," I mumbled into his shirt as I continued crying.

"I'm just the standard, babe." He chuckled, my stuffy laugh following after.

"Are you saying all men should be like you?"

"Yes. No man is as perfect as me and they should try to get there." He shrugged, his musky vanilla scent wafting back into my face. I loved everything about him and, god, that smell was like home to me.

"Ok," Minho pulled away, hands on my shoulders. "Let's eat!" He smiled happily, grabbing chopsticks before picking up sushi and feeding it to me.

"That's so good," I mumbled through my chewing.

"Right? I had my dad figure out how to make it for me."

"We could've made it together." I pouted

"But, love, I know how impatient you are. That wasn't gonna happen without someone getting stabbed," He joked again, bringing a smile to my lips.

"Can I try the strawberries?" I point to the chocolate covered strawberries in a small heart-shaped bowl.

"Yes, of course." Minho quickly fed me one, smiling at me as he realized there was chocolate on my face.

Being Minho, his tongue delicately pressed against the chocolate covered spot, clearing my face in an instant.

"You're gross."

"I just wanted to help, what?!" He feigns innocence, kissing my cheek. "And, hey, you wouldn't be blushing if it was so gross." He smirked before popping a strawberry into his own mouth.

ONE HOUR LATER...

"That was fun." I said, carrying my shoes in my hands as we made our way back to the car.

"Yeah. Guess where we're going next?"

"Where?"

"The library. I know how much you like reading and printing stuff out so...I thought I'd rent out the whole place for you."

"You can't keep renting things out because of me, Minho. I love the thought that goes into it but what about other people?"

"They'll figure it out," He smiled.

Once at the library, the librarians bowed at us before letting us in, the whole place quieter than usual.

"Pick out a few books and I'll be at a table. You can read some here if you want-we'll only leave when you wanna." He smiled before kissing my cheek and going to sit down, letting me run off into the towers of books.

I immediately found myself in the mystery isle, picking up at least 15 books from there alone. One that caught my eye was 'How To Survive Your Murder'.

Reading a piece of the blurb made me feel excited for what was to come, rushing over to Minho to drop the other 23 books down to throughly read the back: