Act Fourteen: YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

"What?!" Chan screamed at us, looking between me and Minho with wide eyes. Changbin, Kook, and Taehyung were just as shocked, seemingly stunned.

"Listen-"

"No! You got my fucking cousin pregnant!" Chan yelled angrily, pacing around the room. My eyes filled with tears again as the worry seeped into my whole being again, ruining my mind once more.

"Chan! You're making her cry, fuck!" Minho yelled which ultimately got Chans attention. He rushed over, pulling me into a hug and dragging me away from Minho.

"Listen, Minho, you know I love you and you're a great friend but man, my cousin?! She's gonna have to deal with this forever!"

"She won't deal with it alone!" Minho yelled back, heaving slightly."

"And how do you know you won't get tired and leave her? How do I know she won't be left to fend for herself without her lover? I swear if there's a baby in there, I'm on your ass. This isn't-!"

"Fair? Yeah, isn't fair for me, either! I'm not a thousand years older than her, Chris. I'm the same age! So stop acting like this won't affect me too," he walked over and grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards him.

"Min-" Jungkook started, being cut off almost immediately after.

"No. I'm taking her to the hospital where they'll be able to tell if she's gonna be pregnant."

*THIS CANT HAPPEN! THEY CANT TELL IF YOUR PREGNANT UNTIL A FEW WEEKS SO WRAP UR WILLY OR JUST DONT HAVE SEX🙀*

A FEW HOURS LATER..

"Are you positive she isn't pregnant? I don't want-"

"I'm more than sure. You guys are free to go," the doctor lead us out the room and we waved back to her.

Once we were in the car, she broke down.

"What's-?"

"I'm just happy. I'm not ready for a kid and I couldn't make you stay. Thank you so much," she brought me close and kissed me deeply, climbing onto me and kissing me deeper. A knock on the window pulled us apart.

"Hello! Sorry for coming here random but here's some birth control pills. Take 1 right now and the process should start an hour after consumption." The same doctor informed us, waving again as we waved back in embarrassment.

"That was fucking embarrassing..well...do you have water?" She asked me, smiling when I nodded and handed her a bottle. She took the pill and drank water quickly, sticking her tongue out at the nastiness.

*also i've never taken b-control so i don't know if this is accurate i'm just making shit up*

Suddenly, Chan was calling me.

"Answer it."

"Hey, Minho. I just wanted to say that I've calmed down now and...and I'm sorry. I know you would take care of her if she is pregnant and that you'd be a great dad even at such a young age.

"I'm sorry for yelling and getting all mad before even seeing if she was pregnant and either way, I wouldn't rather her to have a kid with anyone else.

"She's like a sister to me. I'm the only sibling figure she's ever had and I know that you would've been an amazing addition to her life with and without the child.

"I know you might be thinking about Hannah or my brother but they..they don't live with us, unfortunately. So my only sibling has been Chae for 6 years. And it would've killed me to see her sad and raising another human on her own with no help.