Act Three: A boy in my room

I woke up to the feeling of buff arms around my torso, wondering if I had slept with Chan for comfort after last night.

Then I realized that one hand rested on my thigh leading to my butt.

Chan wouldn't do that-we're family.

I opened my eyes and saw Minhos face, almost shouting. I felt him stir under me, calming down before examining him.

His eyes were puffy as if he'd been crying, lips slightly agape with his usual puffy morning cheeks.

His lips were a natural pinkish color, looking effortlessly pretty. Prettier than mine, if anything.

I felt the air from his nose hit my forehead in small gusts, finding serenity in the rhythmic sound. My eyes started to close once more, almost falling asleep again.

"Jeon Chaeryong! Who is this boy in your room?!" I heard a loud, mocking voice come from my door. My eyes shot open and I felt Minho move next to me, getting up to see what the yelling was about.

I looked to the door and when I saw who it was, I groaned.

"Auntie, you're supposed to knock."

"And you're supposed to save yourself for marriage. Already two things we have in common-not listening to the rules!" She smiled fakely, coming over to me and the shook Minho.

"Wait," she said, looking at Minho. "Minho-ah! You've grown so much older! Surely you aren't having sex with her out of all people?!" She said, fake smile still on her face.

"No. I'm not. We had a rough night, slept in the same bed is all that happened."

"Yes of course dear. Now Chae-Chae! Give your Auntie a kissssss!" She said highly, pressing her lips to make kissing noises. I kissed her cheek quickly before grabbing Minhos hand, dragging him into my bathroom.

I locked the door behind us, listening to my aunts rants about how she wanted to "see" Minho.

My aunt was actually really jealous of me. My mom says it's cause I look so much like her and nothing like my aunt, who was always called the ugly one.

I took pride in hearing that from my mom-she never said things like that to me.

My dad did, but he's not a girl. Doesn't have the same impact.

Anyways, she's always had a thing for younger guys. Specifically the ones I messed around with or men I was close to. The only man she couldn't get to (that I know of, other than Minho) was Jimin.

Only because Jimin was too busy fucking other women, that is.

"Chae?" Minho started, tapping my shoulder. Then I remembered why we were even in this situation.

"What kind of relationship?!"

Asshole.

I turned to him, anger in my stare.

"What?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, again. For hurting you like that..."

I stared silently.

"Okay? That won't reverse time so I don't care what you have to say to me. You were a dick, you don't want your reputation to be ruined so you apologized. Done and done."

"No, Chaeryong. Don't be difficult right now."

"Am I being difficult? Or are you just so incredibly stupid to realize I'm. Mad. At. You. Will saying it like that get it through that thick skull of yours?" I say, raising my brows with a tight-lipped smile.