Act Ten: Morning After

"Hellooooo? Are you gonna wake up?" I heard Chans voice, followed by a cool breeze settling itself on my cheek momentarily before it went away.

I opened my eyes and looked around, almost screaming at the fact Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin were all staring over me, smiling happily when I spoke softly.

"What are you doing in here? I'm not even dressed under here-you're lucky I didn't sit up." I say, turning my head to Chan. He swallows and looks away, now talking with his back to me.

"Minho asked us to wake you while he was on the phone so you could direct him to some clothes in your house." I then looked to my side, realizing Minho really wasn't here.

"She's awake now, right?"

"No, I'm actually still sleeping. Go to my closet and go to the black section, grab a long sleeve black shirt and a black skirt. For shoes, grab those one black pair with the crystals at the top. And for accessories, my rhinestoned headband and purse."

"...what?"

"You know what I said, Min. Just hurry, please. My tits are getting cold." I mumbled, half smiling as the others groaned in disgust.

"I'll warm them right up-" the phone line cut. Chan had hung up the phone and gave me a dirty look, taking his minions with him. I rolled my eyes and laid back down, falling back asleep till Minho got back.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Chaeryong-ie, wake up~" Minho whispered into my ear, waking me up promptly.

"Hi," I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"No lips?"

"My breath stinks, you don't smell that?" I made a face, side eyeing him.

"Not really, no. Anyways, put your clothes on and meet us in the living room, okay?" He kissed my forehead and left the room with my clothes neatly folded on the dresser.

I got up and got dressed, please with his outfit choice.

"He knows me so well," I smiled dreamily as I brushed my teeth quickly, leaving the room and walking downstairs to the living room

"Here comes the she-devil. Morning."

"Morning to you too, Han. And I'm not a she-devil, just The Devil." I winked, walking over to Minho. He patted his lap and I sat down comfortably, leaning against him as the others began talking again.

"While we're on the topic of fucking while others are there and being loud, what were YOU doing in that room, hm?" Chris points out, squinting his eyes.

"Nothing."

"So you just slept naked? Might have to platonically sleep with you then." Changbin said, winking at me.

"Again, back the hell up. Mine, mine, mine. She's explicitly mine. Lee Chaeryong. Mine." Minho went on a rant, making me blush so hard I thought I looked like what a bull sees at bull fights.