Act Thirteen: That's not what I thought..

"Wish me luck," I said to my usual boys-Chan, Bin, Jungkook, and Tae.

"You don't need it. She's not gonna kill you, Min." Jungkook smiled, taking a fry into his mouth.

"She told me to dress fancy-I'm scared." I whispered back, fixing my shirt. "What if we're talking to her parents about our new-?"

"At 11:45 at night, you think she's trying to introduce you -again- to her parents? Don't be stupid, Minho. I know she has something good for you," Changbin encouraged, shoving me away from the passenger seat door.

"Don't touch me, walrus. But okay, I'll go." I walked away sullenly, waving at the leaving car.

I made my way into the house through the back door with the key she left under the mat. I shut the door behind me quietly and made my way upstairs to her room.

I kept fidgeting with my clothes, scared they were too much for the occasion.

"You look so hot right now." Chae whispered in my ear from behind me as she wrapped her arms around my waist, giving me a back hug.

"Fuckin' scared me, Chaeryong." She giggled and moved from behind me, taking my hand and leading me into her room.

She left me to close the door and locked it after, walking back over.

"You're wearing a robe?" I asked, brow quirking. She smirked and slowly took it off, watching with furrowed brows as my eyes lit up.

"I wanted to try something new. Something I've never, ever tried before, let alone thought of before you." She said, dropping the robe to the side. I sized her up, pleased with her choice.

"Black lace always gets me."

"Why do you think I wear it? I know it does, Min." She smiled.

"What's good with the cuffs? You want me to-"

"Those aren't for me, babe." She smiled, coming closer and lightly pushing me onto her bed.

"So this is what you wanted? Make me be a bottom?" I smirked, looking down as she climbed on top of me.

"Precisely." I heard a clink and looked down at my wrist.