Act Seven: Minho is just so🎀🩷😻😘

I woke up to the sun hitting your face so hard it felt rude. My eyes opened and I looked around. I guess I slept over without even realizing.

I soon realized that I smelled something. Something good. Was he cooking? Probably.

I shimmied my way out of his sheets and slid on his slippers that were way too big for my feet and moseyed on down to the kitchen.

"Hey," I said weakly, rubbing my eyes. Minho turned around and smiled brightly at me to which I smiled back.

"Hey. I'm just making some waffles, if you want any."

"You know I do." I smirked, sitting in front of a plate at the island.

"How'd you sleep?"

"So freaking good. Your bed is to die for-I have to sleepover more." I laughed, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I hope you do," he said, bringing the pan to my plate. "How many do you want?"

"Just two, thanks." I watched as he put the waffles on my plate and almost moaned. It looked so good. "Looks and smells amazing," I said to him.

"Thank you. You should try it, so good without syrup." I took his advice and ate a piece, moaning out in appreciation.

"That's so good!" I exclaimed, chewing quickly then swallowing. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Suddenly, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back then pulled away, blushing furiously.

"Glad you like it. I don't know if you wanna shower or not but I have some old clothes that might fit you well," he said as he walked away.

Did I mention he was shirtless? Probably not. But he was. And god, was it sexy to watch his back muscles flex as he prepared a plate for himself and drinks for both of us.

He came over and placed my drink down and his stuff down too. I thanked him then continued to stuff my face, in love with the food.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked suddenly, nudging my arm. I shrugged, I hadn't planned on doing much except relish in this blooming relationship I now have.

"Let's just invite our friends over. Or just yours. I haven't met them all." I said, looking over with wide eyes. He pecked my lips before smiling at me.

"Sounds good. Finish up then we can head to your house so you can look how you want to." I shook my head.

"I'll just wear whatever you have. Not ready to have an hour long girl talk sesh. Also Chan might be there and let's just say I don't wanna hear that when I walk in." I grimace.

When we finished our food, I followed him upstairs and into his room, going into his closet with him. He pulled out some stuff and I put together my own outfit that also consisted of clothes I had left over a few family-friend sleepovers ago.

I pulled my shirt over my head and put mine on, doing the same with my pants and putting my skirt on.

"You can come out the closet, you know."

"I'm straight for you." I laughed at his joke, shaking my head.

"You know what I meant. Anyways, sit down on that chair and watch me finish my outfit." I pushed him into the chair and waited for him to sit to finish my outfit.

" I pushed him into the chair and waited for him to sit to finish my outfit