Chapter Three

Y/N's POV

You walk up the stairs in his mansion. When you reach the top, you notice the portraits of men all over the wall as you walk through the hallway. This place is huge. You decide to do some exploring before you find your room. You continue walking down the hallway, and notice that there are 16 bedrooms, 8 on each side.

When you reach the end, you see an arcade. You start to look at the portraits of the men on the wall. Some of these looked really old, and they didn't have names, or the year under the portraits. When you reach the last one you, see one of Sunghoon.

(This is what the picture looks like)

You stand there for a couple of minutes, admiring his picture. You notice how incredibly handsome he is, and you can't help but to continue to admire his facial features.

"Miss?" You jump back, startled from the voice. You look to see where the voice came from. Your eyes laid on a maid. She looks beautiful. Her hair is wrapped up in a bun, and she has light makeup on. She's wearing a maid uniform.

"Your bedroom is next to the stairs, across from the arcade." She speaks.

"Oh thank you... ma'am?"

She laughs softly, "Call me Wonyoung." She smiles. She has a beautiful smile.

"Thank you, Wonyoung." You smile warmly back at her. She bows at you and walks towards a bedroom. You look away and start heading to your room. You find the door to your room and open it. Your eyes immediately widen when you look at your room.

You suddenly let go of a breath you didn't realize you were holding in. You start walking deeper into the room, noticing a bathroom on your left, you decide to walk in.

You walk in, admiring the bathroom. Then you decide to look into the mirror, noticing that your hair is messed up a bit from the impact you had when you hit the wall in the alleyway. You grab a brush from the bathroom counter and start brushing your hair.

You're a bit nervous as to what is in store for you, but you are going to work as hard as you can for your freedom back. Even though this place is beautiful, and you feel like a princess here, you remind yourself why you are here in the first place. You have to work for Sunghoon. If you wanted out, you had to fight for it. Literally.

Taking down Jay Park seems like a suicide mission, but Sunghoon wouldn't just send you without any knowledge, and let you just go there and get killed... right? You sigh and finish brushing your hair. Setting the brush back in its place, and you decide to grab your phone out of your pocket.

You could call for help, but who would help you? Who would even believe you when you say you walked into an elevator and basically teleported to someplace? No one will ever find you. You're alone and no one will be looking for you. Well, besides your landlord, to pay rent. And your boss, when they find out that you didn't show up to work.

Feeling hungry, you decide to leave your room and head downstairs. You have no idea where the kitchen is. Then, your eyes laid across a familiar face.

"Wonyoung!" She immediately stops walking to wherever she was headed and approaches you.

"Yes, miss?" She says.

"I was going to find the kitchen because I'm really hungry, and I realized I have no idea where anything is besides my room." You say to her and she listens.

"I can gladly give you a tour! Come, follow me." She grabs your hand, pulling you to the mansion's doors and turning you around. She starts pulling you around, showing you around.

"In front of you is obviously the stairs. If you go to the left, you will find: the kitchen, dining room, and a bar. Now, if you look to your right, you will find: the living room, stairs that lead to the basement, and a patio that leads you to the gardens. In the basement, there are the maids, chefs, and servants' bedrooms."

"You will also find a training room, ice rink, weight room, sauna, and a storage room down there. As you've already been upstairs, if you go to the left side of the stairs, you'll find 8 bedrooms and a movie theater. If you go to the right side of the stairs, you'll find 8 more bedrooms, including your own. You'll also find an arcade."

You look around, admiring the whole place. But then, you turned to look at Wonyoung "Where does Sunghoon sleep?"

She looks at you calmly and says "His bedroom is on the left side of the stairs, next to the movie theater. I do advise you to not disturb him at all, only talk to him when he talks to you." She warns. You nod, not wanting to bother her anymore, and she bows before heading downstairs.

You decide to follow her. You watch her go into the basement, but your stomach reminds you of why you were down here in the first place. You start heading towards the kitchen, where you meet a chef and he glances at you.

"Hello, Miss, can I help you?" You nod your head.

"Do you have any snacks I can have? I'm a little hungry, and I don't want to bother you too much." He nods his head and goes to the fridge, pulling out chicken, and looks at you.

"Is this good? It's leftover chicken tenders from last night." You nod and he warms it up for you, placing it on a plate. He walks over to the dining room and places it on the table.

"There you are, ma'am." He bows and walks away, but you call for him.

"Thank you. What's your name?" He looks at you and flashes a smile.

"Seokjin, but people call me 'Jin' for short."

You smile and nod back at him, sitting down at the table.

"Thank you, Jin." You start eating, and he bows and walks away. Everyone is so polite and friendly here. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Hello! I would love to know how you think of the story so far!! Please don't be shy I promise I don't bite 😂