Chapter Nine

Y/N's POV

You made sure to wake up early to get ready and warm up before you had your "mid-point check". You honestly didn't know what to expect. Within these two weeks, you have gotten stronger, you've learned how to fight but you're still learning.

You wanted to prove to Sunghoon that you were not some weakling he found in Seoul. You continued to punch the punching bag letting out all your frustration and stress out on it.

After about 15 minutes of doing so, you decided to save the rest of your energy for Sunghoon since it was 7:30. You took off your gloves and walked to the table on the side of the room and set them on the table, and took your water bottle and drank from it. You were determined to do well, but you still felt uneasiness about this. You let your thoughts consume you until you heard someone clear their throat and you immediately looked up. You looked at him and damn if he weren't a mafia he would literally have women or men fawning all over him.

 You looked at him and damn if he weren't a mafia he would literally have women or men fawning all over him

(This is what he looks like)

To be honest you didn't know why he came dressed like that. You kind of assumed that he was going to watch you and tell you what you need to fix basically. But now that you see him like this it kind of makes you panic, wondering what's going to happen.

"So what exactly are we doing?" You said while looking at him. He then responded with a smirk while looking at you "We're going to fight." You were taken aback by what you just heard, but then regained your cool and responded calmly "Okay, let's fight then I guess." As you got up from your seat doing a few stretches as you walked towards him watching him do a few as well.

His arms were full of muscles. It was honestly hot. He then looked at you and said "Let's begin." You went to swing at him but he grabbed your arm immediately and pushed it away, and punched you in the stomach. You winced in pain but didn't let that stop you as you swung again but he completely dodged it. It was strange though... he moved very fast...like he was the Flash or something.

You then tried your best to fight him but failed miserably. You finally managed to punch him in the face, smiling immediately afterward. He chuckled and pushed you hard against the wall grabbing your arms to keep you pinned. He then leaned his face closer to yours and whispered in your ear."Only one hit?" he then chuckled and looked at his watch. "That was 15 mins and that means your Mid-point check is over. Sorry sweetheart, but you failed your midpoint check." And then let you go. "You need to be quicker and learn how to dodge people's attacks. If you continue with this you'll end up dying before you even meet Jay." He said to you.

You haven't moved since he pinned you against the wall so all you could do was just stare at him. He then smirked at you and then walked towards the door, whistling as he did so. He then came to an abrupt stop at the door and said "We should try to get to know each other more." And he walked out the door, not waiting for your response. You were shocked and angry. You failed. You then walked over to the mirror on the wall and then fixed your hair.

You then stared at yourself. "I may have failed now, but I'm going to show you I'm not some toy you can play with." You were determined to get stronger. To be better. You also can't help but admire this side of you, you felt like you could take on anyone when you felt this way. You then walked away and headed to the table where your gloves were and you put them on. And you started training on your own.

A/N:  I've never written fight scenes and I don't know how to fight so thats why you got a poorly written fight scene I am sorry :(  And I'm so sorry for such a long wait I'm going to try to update more often <3