Chapter Seven

Chapter 7
Sunghoon's POV

I was walking in the gardens admiring the fountain like I do every night, intaking the smell of the roses that were surrounding my garden. The roses were recently added since my father's death. My father hated flowers. Before, it was just some random maze here; which I absolutely hated, so when my father died, I had it taken down and put in a garden instead.

In a vision that I had, I remember a woman with roses....she was beautiful. All I remember is the woman holding a red rose to her nose, smelling it. She looked at me and then faded away. You see, vampires get a vision of their soulmate when they turn 13, and then over the years it becomes clearer... on their birthday. They have the same vision on their birthday each year until they find them. I've seen it at least 6 times now.

I sigh and get up. I look up and see Wonyoung approaching me quickly. She is so poised and elegant whenever she is around me. She bows deeply and says, "Master, Y/N is escaping as we speak ''

Hearing that enraged me and I quickly left to find Y/N, leaving Wonyoung with a smirk on her face. I run and find Y/N running towards the elevator. I immediately ran up to her and tackle her. She falls to the ground with a thud and a grunt. Her eyes widen when she sees my angry face. I stand up and grab her by the throat, lifting her in the air.

"Are you trying to escape?!" I bellow and Y/N looks at me with fear. I threw her against the elevator door, making her fall to the ground. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and I approach her quickly, picking her up by the throat again. I make eye contact with her and suddenly get a vision.

⚠️Start of vision⚠️
I'm at the beach, my toes in the sand. I hear the crashing of waves and the giggling of little children. I suddenly feel someone wrap their arms around me and I turn around... I can't make out her face, but her hair is down and she's in a bathing suit. I turn around and wrap my arms around her waist and smile.
⚠️End of vision⚠️

I immediately drop Y/N to the ground, leaving her gasping for air. I put my hands on my head to steady my breathing. I then set them back down and turn around to face her.

"Do not try to leave again or I will kill you." I say, and then I storm away to head to my bedroom.

I start pacing back and forth in my room. Why did I get a vision when I looked at Y/N? I was going to kill Y/N, but because of that stupid vision, I was thrown off guard, and decided to spare her. Next time I won't. I hate that vampires get visions about their soulmates so much. What is so great about having a soulmate anyway? Love is weak. I'm a mafia. I have no room for love. I also have no time to make room for love or being with someone.

I hate the fact that I got that vision around Y/N. She did something. Maybe she's a witch? She tried to find a weakness, and that's the closest thing she could find? But didn't vampires kill all the witches? This is all too confusing. All I know is that I hate Y/N for causing that to happen to me... in front of her.

"Whatever you did to me Y/N... you will pay" I say in a low voice. After that, I get in bed and try to get some sleep since it's 2 am. I close my eyes while trying to figure out new ways to make Y/N suffer; a slight smirk on my face.