Chapter Fourteen

Sunghoon's POV

"I don't know what you think you're doing Jungwon but I don't appreciate you flirting on the job. Your only job is to train her. That's all I'm paying you for nothing else." I sternly said to Jungwon. He kept his head down not saying a word. "If I were to see you again flirting with her you are to be fired on the spot and sent back to Seoul and never talk to me again, I don't care that you're my cousin I owe nothing to you. Do I make myself clear?" I looked at him waiting for a response.

"Sir, What you saw is nothing to worry about. I am doing my job I'm just entertaining her while she's here. Even if I were to catch feelings for her I know she isn't the one because I haven't had any visions. I deeply apologize for upsetting you, and I won't make the same mistake again." He said. He bowed and then left the room immediately.

I sighed and walked back to the table to grab my water bottle and I took a few sips of it. "What are you planning Jungwon..." I looked around the room and I tried to think about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Maybe he's trying to make her trust him so he can take her away...No Sunghoon, You should trust in him he's your cousin." I took a deep breath and threw away the water bottle at the nearest trash can. As I walk out of the training room I get a phone call. "Ugh, who is it." I pulled out to see Jackson Wang calling me.

Jackson is a rogue vampire, he used to work for Jay but the "Mafia" business wasn't for him so he left it and became an artist. He was well known for his music......and his parties. But other than that me and Jackson get along quite well since did leak some information about Jay and helped me out a bit.

I answered the call.

Sunghoon: "Hey Jackson, How have you been? It's been a while since we've talked."

Jackson: "I've been good and it's been forever since we've talked so that's why I'm inviting you to one of my biggest parties of this year!

Sunghoon: "I'd love to but I'm not really a huge fan of parties Jackson.."

Jackson: "Oh c'mon..You still owe me for the information I leaked to you about Jay. Just come to my party! We can have a few drinks and catch up and maybe find you someone??"

Sunghoon: "Jackson no, I prefer to be alone. But because we are friends I will go to your party since I do owe you. DONT expect me to go to another one though."

Jackson: "Great! Feel free to bring some people with you, the more people the better!"

Sunghoon: "Okay okay. I'll think about it. When is the party?"

Jackson: "It's in 2 weeks from today and it will start at 8 pm"

Sunghoon: "Okay I'll be there, see ya Jackson"

Jackson: "Don't miss me too much!"

I hung up. Gosh, I hate parties.

I start to think about who I should bring and I think I'll bring y/n and Jungwon maybe some of the people who work for Jay will be there. Well better go inform them.

I head to go to y/ns room to see Jungwon coming down the stairs first. "Hey Jungwon, You will be going to Jackson's party with me, and I'm bringing y/n" I didn't wait for his response in fact he should thank me because it'll be a nice break for him anyway, and give him a chance to loosen up around people.

I walk up the stairs to y/n's room and I open it to see her standing on her balcony. I cleared my throat and she immediately looked at me "Oh, sorry I didn't know you were here" She said. "It's fine, you will be joining me and Jungwon to go to a party in two weeks' time think of this as a break. You're only one to be in fact." I turned around and closed the door.

There that's settled.