Chapter Thirteen

Y/N's POV

You couldn't stop thinking about what just happened and you couldn't stop thinking about Jungwon. You would be lying to say you weren't worried for Jungwon.

The look in Sunghoon's eyes was scary.

You didn't understand why he was so mad. Was he upset that you and Jungwon were friendly toward each other?

You grabbed your phone and decided to listen to music to take your mind off of things. You put your earbuds in and walk onto your balcony. You set your hands on the railing and closed your eyes to enjoy the fresh air.

After about 10 minutes you decided to head back inside and you took out your earbuds as you did so. You let yourself fall into the bed and let your thoughts wander. You remembered a time when you and Jungwon hung out a bit after training was over.

Of course, Sunghoon doesn't know about this, and Jungwon was persistent in keeping it a secret. It has actually been a week since it happened, You both went to the gardens and walked around admiring the scenery together.

You also remember when you were busy taking a picture of a beautiful blue butterfly he tapped on your shoulder and he gave you a red rose. You felt your cheeks heat up just thinking about it. "No, y/n., You're not here for crushes...you're here for....a dumb reason to be honest. You're here because you saw something you shouldn't have seen so now someone is basically playing with your life and you don't even know if you're going to live.....okay now that I think about it if I have basically no control and I might end up dying soon anyway what's the problem with having some fun while I'm here for just a little bit?" You told yourself.

There really wasn't anything wrong with what you were doing and plus it was his fault I mean.... He's the one who gave you the rose anyway. He's the one who laughs at all your jokes, He's the one who cares for you, he's the one who helps you feel confident every day and helps you get stronger and motivates you, he's the one WHO PINNED YOU TO THE FLOOR, AND WHISPERED STUFF TO YOUR EAR. You didn't do anything it was all him.

Suddenly you heard knocking at your door. "Come in." you said and you watched your door open immediately and it was Jungwon "Sorry y/n for earlier, I was just teasing you and Sunghoon took it too seriously." You watched him roll his eyes

"You guys seem like you know each other." you said. Jungwon shook his head "Yes, we do in fact, we're pretty close because he's actually my cousin but we're like brothers." he stated.

"I like hanging out with you y/n, I think...I like you. I don't know what it is about you y/n..but i dont want to lose you..." And then he walked up to you and sat next to you on your bed and he took his hand and put your hair behind your ear. And he leaned in closer, your lips were almost touching each other but he hesitated. "It's okay." You softly said. He then looked into your eyes and then softly placed his lips onto yours.