Chapter Eleven

Y/N's POV

I ran to my room, fearful of what he might do to me if I didn't listen to him. I thought we were getting somewhere. He was acting friendly and it was a side I hadn't seen before.

I didn't know where I was going so when I stopped I didn't realize I was in the gardens. I started walking, admiring the beautiful scenery.

You decided to sit at the edge of the fountain to calm yourself down

You decided to sit at the edge of the fountain to calm yourself down. You start to take in the scenery around you and notice a grave nearby. You walk up to it and you notice that there are fresh flowers placed in front of it.

You tried to make out any names on the gravestone but you couldn't find anything. 'Maybe it's his dad's grave?" you thought to yourself. You sighed and decided to head to the kitchen to grab something to eat and then head to your room. You walked back inside the mansion and headed to the kitchen passing a few maids as you did so and you couldn't have walked into there at the worst time.

You looked up and saw a pair of eyes staring daggers into you. "I thought I made myself clear when I said to head to your room." He said making you flinch. You slowly walked to the counter and reached for an apple out of the fruit basket that was placed in the center of it.

"I'm not skipping breakfast, you may be keeping me here against my will but I will not let you make me skip meals, especially with these long training sessions." You looked up at him and walked away and headed up the stairs to your room. You opened your door and shut it and pressed your body against the door and took deep breaths. "I must have really made him mad because his eyes were glowing red..."