Chapter Seventeen

Y/N's POV

You froze right in front of the pool.

You saw Jungwon with another girl making out. You wanted to run to escape this place, but you couldn't move. You couldn't stop staring and you watched Jungwon position the girl on his lap but his eyes caught yours.

And at that moment you could finally move your body, so you sprinted away from there bumping into Sunghoon on the way. "Hey! What's your problem?" he yelled. "I-I'm sorry..." and you ran away and ran into the bathroom and just let your tears flow out right there.

You walked to the wall and sat against it on the floor and set your head on your knees and stayed like that for a long time. Everything was a lie....

Sunghoon's POV

I just finished my meal so I was walking outside to get some fresh air. I loved walking outside at night it was so peaceful and quiet out there. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I yelled immediately "Hey! What's your problem?" and I looked to see who it was.

y/n.

She was on the verge of tears and I wondered why. "I-I'm sorry...." and before I got to ask anything else she ran away.

Did this have something to do with Jungwon? I decided to walk the way she was running away from. And there I saw across the pool Jungwon and some girl on one of the chairs making out. Did y/n like Jungwon? I let out a laugh and heard someone moan.

Ew.

I'm leaving. I think I'm going to find y/n, I don't want her doing anything stupid. I walked back inside and I searched around for her. Jackson walked up beside me "Looking for her? She's in one of the bathrooms to the right." I nodded and walked to one of the bathrooms over there.

I was trying to see if I could hear anything but the music was too loud to make out anything so I had to use my powers. I tuned out the music and I finally heard crying from the bathroom right in front of me.

Y/N's POV

You were heartbroken.

You thought you had something between you two. But you were wrong....

The door immediately opened and you got mad because they interrupted you so you got up to see who opened it. "Seriously?? I'm in here!" you yelled....at Sunghoon. He walked up to you and said "Don't do anything stupid." He started walking away but stopped in front of the door and turned around and gave you a quick hug and then left.

Sunghoon hugged me...

Sunghoon's POV

I've seen movies made by humans and usually, when they're sad someone hugs them.

So I decided to do that. I don't have my suspicions that she's a witch anymore because if she was, she would've avoided water at all costs when everyone gathered outside to swim in the pool. You know since witches would melt away if they touched water? I still don't understand why I had that vision but.....maybe she is my soulmate?

I don't know maybe it's too soon.