Chapter Ten

Sunghoon's POV

I pace back and forth in my room. I had my men keep an eye on Seoul to see if they could find any traces of any witches recently. I wanted to figure out why I got that vision. I then heard my phone ring so I took it out of my back pocket and looked at the number. I then answered it. "Did you find anything?" I asked.

One of my men responded with "There have been no traces of any witches since 1849, since vampires hunted them down, sir." I then nodded even though they couldn't see "Okay you can report back here, and I'll assign you new missions." And then I hung up.

I threw my phone across my room. "What is she then? Is she some secret witch? It makes no sense....I'll kill her for this. This is so frustrating." I'll kill her for her reminding me of something I can't have, something I want to forget about.

I live in a dark world, it's not possible or safe for me to love someone. And the fact she made me have a vision drives me crazy. Suddenly I had an idea, I could get to know her more. And once I get to know her more I can find out if there is anything suspicious about her.

Vampires and witches fought for power and dominance but the witches lost and their entire population was wiped out. Y/N doesn't know I'm a vampire, so if I were to get closer to her I could ask her and she could tell me. Or I could just threaten her to tell me if she is or not but honestly I'm just bored.

This way I can find out her weaknesses and use them for an advantage. Ah yes, Sunghoon you're a genius.

TIME SKIP

I told her we should get to know each other more. The plan is already in motion. I'm going to send Wonyoung to tell Y/N to meet me in the arcade. So I called for Wonyoung. I watched her rush to me and bow deeply. "Yes, master?" I looked down at her "Tell Y/N to meet me in the arcade at 3 pm." I watched as she nodded her head "Yes, master." And walked away.

I sigh and head to my room. As I walked in I headed to my mini fridge that was placed next to my bed and I opened it. It was filled with bags of blood from various people. I then grabbed the one closest to me on the top and grabbed a glass that was placed on top of the mini-fridge. I opened the bag and I watched the blood pour into my glass, my eyes glowing red while doing so. Once it was filled I threw the empty bag into the trash and gulped the glass down. Not as good as fresh human blood but it still works.

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP

I was in the arcade waiting for Y/N to come. I had the Nintendo Switch already had Mario Kart 8 playing since that's what I decided what we were going to play. The room was dark and all you could hear was the music from the game playing,

I decided to sit down on one of the couches that were placed on the right side of the arcade. It was very bright in here with multiple games here both old and new. I then saw a figure walk into the room and I warmly smiled at her."Hello y/n, what would you like to do first?" I watched her look around the room watching her eyes light up as she looked around.

I already decided what game to play but I decided to give her the option to just be nice. "What would you like to do?" she asked me. I started to head to the area where the Nintendo Switch was located, sat down on one of the bean bags and grabbed one of the controllers, and handed her one when she sat down next to me. "I haven't played Mario Kart in so long... I used to be quite good at it." she said "I used to have a best friend, I would visit her often and this was her favorite game to play." I looked and her and asked, "What happened between you two?" She looked down at her hands and said "She ditched me for popularity, she'd rather have all these other friends because I wasn't good enough for her apparently. And after that, I never really have gotten close to someone since. More so even had a conversation kind of like this.... Ah, I'm sorry we should play." (Dont come after me for the random tragic past dump)

She then chose her character she wanted to play and I decided to choose one as well. I knew what it felt like to be alone, So I felt bad for her. We then chose which vehicles and designed them and chose the map.

She decided to be Rosalina and ride a motorcycle while I chose King Boo and drive a race car. After about half an hour later you could hear the yelling throughout the entire mansion. "YOU'RE HACKING, THERE IS NO WAY YOU KEEP BEATING ME!!!" I whined. I threw the controller across the room and looked at y/n just to see her dying of laughter. "Oh please, I'm sitting right next to you. There is no way on how I could be hacking." she said while finally making eye contact with me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and headed to find the controller I threw. I found it behind one of the arcade machines and I suddenly heard a gasp and I turned around to look at y/n. I suddenly smelled blood knowing that whatever y/n did to make herself bleed. "What happened?" I started walking towards her trying not to get too close. "I have a habit of picking at my nails, I accidentally picked at them too much and I made myself bleed, I'm sorry."

I started feeling dizzy with the intake of the smell of blood. So I decided to stare at the floor to keep myself steady and slowed my breathing "We are done. Head to your room now." I saw her get up in the corner of my eye "Are you okay?" and I felt her getting closer to me. "I SAID WE'RE DONE. HEAD TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!" she then ran out of the room and thank God she did because I couldn't take it anymore and I ran to my room and ran onto my balcony for fresh air. I took deep breaths and thought to myself "I just have to keep up with this for a little bit longer either she will die from training or I'll kill her myself."