Chapter Sixteen

Contains !!!18+ scene!!!

Y/N'S POV

You step out of the car with Jungwon and Sunghoon. The sun was slowly setting and it was so beautiful that you had to fight the urge to not take a picture of it.

"C'mon let's go." Sunghoon said while making us follow him. You walked up the stairs to this huge mansion. It was huge with a lot of greenery, huge windows, and a huge pool accompanying it on the side. There was a guard in front of the door checking people in. Sunghoon walked up to them "Park Sunghoon and I have 2 guests."

The guard looked through the list "I'm sorry but I don't see any Park Sunghoon on the list.." Suddenly someone was standing next to you and said "That's because he's on the VIP list." He narrowed his eyes at the guard and walked up to Sunghoon warmly. "Sunghoon! It's been so long please introduce me to your guests!"

He turned around and winked at you. You blushed and realized this was Jackson Wang.

"Of course, This is Jungwon one of my closest friends and this is y/n, She has been staying with me for a while." he said. Jackson approached you while sneakily looking you up and down. "A pleasure to meet you." He took your hand and kissed it.

Jungwon cleared his throat and said "Nice to meet you Jackson." and he held out his hand for Jackson to shake it which Jackson did.

"Come inside! The party is just getting started." And you followed him but behind Jungwon. When you walked in there was very loud music and lots of people, drinks, and food everywhere, and the lights were blinding if you looked at them for too long. You noticed a lot of people trying to get a glimpse of you and you knew why.

(This is what you're wearing)

You walked to a wall because it was a lot less crowded there. You didn't realize but Jungwon followed you and he whispered into your ear "You look so sexy in that dress y/n.....I can't wait to take it off you when we get home."

You blushed at the thought of that and you gently nudged his arm. "Jungwon!! C'mere bro!" Some guy started waving him over and Jungwon left you "Jake! It's been so long! We have to catch up."

And now you were alone. You didn't really care for parties it was more the food. So you decided to walk to a table that had food piled on top of it. You grabbed a plate, took a chocolate-covered strawberry, and put it on your plate along with a few pieces of watermelon and bananas. You walked back to your spot against the wall and ate your food which tasted extremely good.

You started to stare off in the distance and then you zoned out.

Sunghoon's POV

This was great, there were not only vampires here but also humans as well. Some of Jay's men were here as well. Jackson allowed me to feed off of some humans so I decided I was gonna do just that.

I saw a petite little girl here, Probably around 15 and I walked up to her. She was beautiful. She had brown eyes and black silky hair. She had red lipstick on and a white dress that fit her curves perfectly. "Hey, gorgeous" I seductively said to her. "Oh, hello there. What's a handsome guy like you talking to me?" she said while smiling.

I walked up to her putting my hands on her hips "We should go somewhere private, What do you say? Get away from all these people and lights." I said while whispering into her ear. "Anything for you!" she excitedly said and she flipped her hair and pulled him up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms and locked the door.

!!!18+ SCENE!!!

I turned around and pinned her into the wall smashing my lips onto hers and she slightly moaned into the kiss. I deepened the kiss, wrapped my hands around her legs, picked her up, and laid her down on the bed.

I then leaned back down giving in to my emotions and kissed her passionately on the lips. I let my lips travel to her neck and I could she was enjoying this I then placed my hand on her thigh, let it travel up her leg, and pulled up her dress. "How about we make love?" I asked while looking into her eyes. I never get told no. And my feelings were too much "Baby, you don't even need to ask what I want because you already know." she said while sitting up, cupping my face and kissing me. "Take 'em off, right now."

I watched her do so and I took off my clothes as well. I began to have sex with her thrusting into her. Her moans were driving me crazy and I didn't stop until she passed out from pleasure. I then put my clothes back on "Now for the main course...."

!!!END OF 18+ SCENE!!!

Y/N's POV

It's been about an hour and you haven't seen Jungwon anywhere. Your worst fear was that he went into one of the bedrooms upstairs where you saw a lot of couples go up there. You were looking around for a certain person and when you found him you walked up to him.

"Where's Jungwon?" you asked. Jake looked up at you and smiled "Hi y/n, Jungwon went outside to the pool." you nodded and ran outside. You turned to run to the area where the pool was and you found it. You started looking for Jungwon.

But you saw something you wish you didn't see.

A/N: um...I'm sorry for that one scene.... Listen it just happened AND PLUS THIS IS A MATURE STORY SO DON'T COME AFTER ME.