Chapter Fifteen

Y/N's POV

It was Saturday the day of Jackson's party and you were woken up at 5 am with Jungwon cuddling in bed with you. He gently kissed your cheek, then your ear, and then moved to your neck.

"Jungwon, stop it tickles!" you giggled. You sat up in your bed and so did Jungwon. He moved a bit on your bed and placed you on his lap. He then gently kissed your neck again and you closed your eyes in delight.

You guys have been acting more like friends for about 2 weeks now. Yes, you guys weren't actually a thing. Yet. He then bit your ear and you swatted him with your hand and turned to face him. "Woah there mister. I need to get dressed now." you told him.

"You know, you look so cute when you blush y/n." He smiles and places a kiss on your lips. And as you were going to pull away he pulled you in closer by the hips and kissed you passionately on the lips.

Damn, you didn't know what this feeling was but it was overwhelming you and you didn't want him to stop anytime soon. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Miss, are you up?"

It was Wonyoung.

You and Jungwon immediately stopped and got up you had to quickly find a place to hide him or there were going to be some questions. You quickly looked to see the balcony and you shoved him out there and closed the doors.

"I'm up!" She then entered your room but noticed that your balcony doors were shut and she found it odd since it was hot today. "Miss? Would you like me to open the doors? It would feel much better in here." she asked "No Wonyoung, that's fine also I told you that you didn't need to be so formal with me! We're friends so call me y/n!" you told her as you walked around your room. "Of course, I know that but when I'm working I should be formal. But anyway Sunghoon sent me to help you pick out an outfit for tonight!"

She reached for a clothing rack that was out in the hallway and brought it into the room. There was a variety of outfits ranging from dresses to mini skirts to casual clothes but a lot fancier. "Shall we get started??" she asked excitedly. You look at her and nod "Yes." You knew that this was gonna take forever.

After about a half hour Wonyoung was deciding on two outfits "To be honest Wonyoung, I wouldn't look so flattering in that color." As you point to a mini skirt "And plus it's just not my style." She nodded and took them away and all that was left was the final outfit "Okay, go try this on!" she urged you. "Okay, okay!" you laughed while rushing into the bathroom to change into the outfit. Once you put on the outfit you looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror, You looked so beautiful. You opened the door and Wonyoung gasped,

"That's the one."

A/N: And if you guys are wondering, No Jungwon didn't stay on the balcony he's a vampire so he just changed into a bat and left.