Reading Time | Nami x Nico Robin 🍋

(A/N)
These will be my first one shot's so I hope you enjoy, like and leave a comment id you liked, it would mean a lot.

Nami's a dom and Robin's a sub.
************************************
Nami's POV-

It was a Beautiful day in the New world, and it has been a day since we left Wano after Luffy defeated Kaido.

I was in the library reading a book on fruits, and I heard the door open to show Robin wearing her blue vest with her pink skirt that's open along the side.

She came in and shut the door as she grabbed a book and sat next to me, I felt my face heating up. I have always liked Robin but after seeing her in that beast pirate outfit on Wano, I fell in love.

"Hi Robin, your looking beautiful!" I complementing her, while I was blushing. I seen her look away and answered, "Thanks Nami, you are too!"

I was blushing even harder then I was before. "Thanks Robin!"

I was wearing my green and white striped bikini top and wearing my jeans.

"What do you have planned for the rest of the day, Robin?" I spoke up, ending the nice silence.

"I was planning on reading today, i was on the deck but Chopper, Luffy, and Usopp are running around playing. I just wanted a quiet space." She looked at me and gave me a toothy smile.

"That sound nice, can u stay and read in here with you?" I asked blushing but returning the smile.

"Of course, Miss. Navigator!" She replied, I just looked at her and smiled.

For the next few hours I read in the library sitting next to Robin, I would casually look at her and blush. I want something to happen soon, im getting horny my the minute sitting next to this older women.

I got up and when to the table next to the door, I made sure Robin wasn't looking as I slowly locked the door. I grabbed my drink off the table that I had earlier from Sanji, and I sat back down next to Robin.

I was starting to get hungry but not for food for Robin, so I set my book down on the side table, than tapped Robin's arm.

She closed her book and set it down next to her, "Something the matter, Miss. Navigator?" She asked, I wanted her so bad.

I started by taking my Bikini top off and playing with my large breasts, "N-n-nami w-what a-are y-you d-doing?" She was shocked and stuttering.

"Robin, I have wanted you for so long, and when I saw you at Onigashima i wanted you even more." I said seductively, still play with my large breasts.

"I have felt the same way, I didn't want to make the first move though, and I didn't think you felt the same!" She responded, and it made me more horny knowing she wanted me.

"Im taking the lead here, take of the top, now!" I commanded, and she listened.

Once her top was on the floor I began to play with her breasts as she did with mine. I started sucking her breasts as i pushed her on to her back on the couch.

She was moaning from me flicking her nipples with my tongue, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I started rubbing my crotch well suck Robin's breast, "Take of the skirt!" I demanded and She listened.

I was staring at her black thong, that showed her camel toe, I liked my lips at stood up. I undid my jeans and threw them to the side.

I was sanding there in a white thong, as iI grabbed Robin's thong and pulled it off.