Valentines Day Special | Yamato x Intersex Ulti 🍋

Ulti's POV-

Its Valentine's Day morning, I sat on my bed as i sorted out my gifts for Yamato that i would give her later in the after noon. Yesterday i went to the flower capital and picked up a few special gifts for Yamato.

We have been together now for six years and have a little girl, and since Kaido was defeated by Straw hat Luffy Yamato and I could live with our daughter in a safe home.

"Momma!! Where are you?!!" Aria callex for me as she came running into my room. "Im right here, my flower. Whats up?" I asked with a smiled and picked her up placing her down on my lap and giving her butterfly kisses.

"Can i go play with Otama?" Aria asked excitedly, wrapping her arms around me and placing her head against my chest.

"Of course sweet heart, be back before 8, and have you seen mom?" Set her down on the ground pet her head before taking her hand and walking to the front door.

"I seen mama leave this morning. She said she would be back before 1 pm." Aria said running to Otama who stood out side my house.

"Take care of her Otama, please.." I yelled after the girl as the two kids ran towards the flower capitol. "Of course Miss. Ulti!" She yelled back taking my daughters hand and running more.

I nodded and walked back in the house, closing the door behind me as i walked to my room again. I sat down on my bed and grabbed the fabric i bought, i grabbed ny scissors and started to cut a giant heart out of the fabric.

After a few minutes i finished cutting the heart and grabbed my markers. I wrote 'HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, YAMATO!' Across it and gravved the string" i brought the string and the fabric heart to the living room.

I hung string across the ceiling and cut two holes in the top of the heart and tying it up to the string. I went and grabbed the flower pedals and the candles that i bought.

J sprinkled flower pedals from the front door to the bathroom and lit up some sented candles to give the bathroom a nice smell. I turned on the bathtub water and waited till it was hugher then half way full and turned off the water.

After 8 had everything set up i headed back to my bedroom to change our of my pajamas. I put on my normal white and blue striped top and my blue skirt, i walked out of the house and locking the door behind me before walking to the Capitol.

Its never a long walk so i made it there in 10 minutes and i walked to the shop that Yamato runs and looked for her in the back.

"Hunny? Where are you?" I called looking in her office. "I'm stocking, Dear." She called from the small shelves area. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"Hi babe." She turned around and wrapped her arms around me kissing my forehead and then my lips.

"Mhh.. I love you! Letss go eat, its almost time to close and Aria is eith Otama." I kissed her rested my head on her breasts.

"Alright, I'll close up and we can go. Also, Happy Valentine's Day love." She picked me up and placed me over her shoulders so i sat on top of her shoulders.

"Happy Valentine's day." I kissed the top of her head while she flipped the sign of the shop to say 'closed' and locked the door before setting me back down on the ground and grabbing my hand.

We swung our arms together while we walked to our favorite restaurants. We stepped in and sat at a table and waited for a waiter to come over to us.

A waiter came up to us and handed us menus. "Let me know what you would like." She said started to walk away. "Oh, we already know what we want. Will take the special, with soba and sake!" Yamato spoke up for the both of us and the waiter nodded turning back around and grabbing our menus.