Sister's & Girlfriend's | Intersex Bonney x Sister Intersex OC x Robin x Nami 🍋

(A/N)

In this chapter there will be incest, lesbian sex, nudity, foursome, stripping, swearing, slaves, intersex, cum swallowing, and cum belly inflation.

In this one shot my OC is the sister of Jewelry Bonney.

!!ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+!!

If any of these bother you don't read this.
************************************
Narrator -

On an island in the New World -

Jewelry Bonney, and her sister Lauren, they were in a Bar eating pizza and drinking booze. As the two sisters were eating and drinking, there were five men approaching the same bar.

The people were alerted of the pirate sisters being on the island for two days, once the Mayor heard the news, he sent his best men to capture the sisters. Tmnhe five men entered the bar looking around for the sisters that they were to collect. Once they spotted the two they walked closer to their table and stood there.

"Hello lady's, will you come with us quietly?" The one in charge asked them. "Who are you? And why would we do that?" Bonney asked the man, without the men responding, two men grabbed each sister and put sea-stone cuffs on them.

The men took the sisters who were crying, to the mayor who was a days walk away from the bar that they were at. After an hour of the men walking with the two sister's who were terrified, they reach the mayors house.

*Knock Knock* A minute later an old man in a suit answered the door. "You git them." He asked the five men who nodded there heads. "Good, get them ready for the auction in 3 days." The mayor said as he closed the door and walked back inside.

The five men took Lauren and Bonney to an auction house to get them ready for the slave auction that happens in 3 days. They stripped the two girls to their bra's and panties as they lock the two in a cage and all leave the room.

The two sister tried there best to cuddle each other as they were crying and had sea-stine hand cuffs on. They knew that they would not see anyone else for 3 day's, and after that they knew that nothing good could come of being slaves.

On The Thousand Sunny -

During the same day, The straw hat Pirate's weren't that far away. "Hey, Nami. Island ahead!" Zoro called from the crows nest as he descended. "Everyone prepare to dock." Nami ordered everyone, once the ship was docked the crew split up. Franky, Sanji and Usopp went to get the essentials, Luffy, Chopper, and Zoro went to find a bar with Zoro heading in his own way and getting lost. Brook and Jimbei when on a walk together on the beach with Brook playing music as they walked. And finally, Nami and Robin went shopping.

As Nami and Robin were walking down a street a piece of paper on a Billboard caught Robins attention. "Hey Nami, come over here a minute." She ask Nami as she read the paper. "What is Robin?" Nami asked now standing beside Robin and reading the paper for herself.

Nami mouth dropped open as she read the piece of paper.

The paper reads: Two Pirate Sluts for auction in three day, these sluts are Captain Jewelry Bonney and her sister and co-captain, Lauren. These two sisters will be perfect sluts to anyone who buys them, and they both come with special presents.

"What the hell, we can't just let this happen to those two, right Robin?" Nami stunned. "We have to do something, but are you sure we would have enough berries?" Robin asked looking behind her at Nami. "I have an idea but we need to know how rich the richest person on this island is." Nami responded to Robin.

"I think your right, lets ask someone." Robin said as they walked towards a women standing in front of a gem store. "Excuse us ma'am, but can we ask you a question?" Nami asked the women, the women looked up at Nami and Robin. "Of course dears, you must be new here, right?" The women responded. "Yes we are, and we would like to know how rich the richest person on this island is." Robin answered the women.