Confusion | Yamato x Robin x Nami 🍋

(A/N)
Requested by Saitron25. Let me know of any mistakes if you notice any.
___________________________________
Narrator's POV-

The Thousand Sunny had made its way out of the Land of Wano with two new crew mates and a new destination.

Yamato was on the deck of the Sunny playing with Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper. The four goofballs played tag and bothered Sanji for Lunch.

Sanji turned them down until Usopp came up with an idea for Yamato to ask Sanji for the food. "Sanji? Could make us lunch?" The large Oni girl asked the blonde chef.

"Of Course, Yamato-Chaan!!" Sanji replied with hearts eyes, the smoke from his cigarette turning into hearts as well.

"Thank you!!" Yamato gave Sanji a large smile causing the blonde chef to have a nose bleed. "Oh no!! Are you ok?" Yamato asked the chef worriedly as he fell to the floor with blood running down his face.

"When i told you to ask him fot lunch, i didn't say kill him!!" Usopp yelled at the Oni as he ran up to her. "Hey, i didn't do anything." Yamato got upset and puffed her cheeks out in a cute way.

"Don't worry Yamato, this always happens when Sanji takes with a girl. He will be fine soon." Chopper said skipping over to the Oni.

"Oh, that's great." Yamato replied picking Chopper up, making the reindeer boy to look surprised. "What are you..." Chopper tried asking before realizing that Yamato had set him on her shoulders.

"Thank you." Chopper smiled down at the Oni. "Your welcome. Come on Luffy, Usopp, i want to explore the ship!" Yamato exclaimed. "Alright!" Luffy replied.

Luffy ran up to Yamato and jumped on her back and wrapping his arm's and legs around her torso to keep himself on her back.

"Whoa, Luffy what are you doing?" Yamato stumbled forwards making Luffy, Chopper and Usopp giggle.

"Hey, not funny!" Yamato said with an annoyed tone but smiled anyway. "Let's explore." Yamato said, starting her walk around the ship.

"I think Brooks playing the piano." Chopper said as they heard Binks sake playing in the distance. "Yeah, lets go see." Luffy agreed.

"Okay, okay." Yamato responded and walked towards the room where they heard the music playing. Yamato opened the door and walked in, Usopp closed the door as he walked in after Yamato.

"Hey Brook!" Chopper and Luffy waved at the skeleton as they jumped off Yamato's back and and shoulders. "Yo Ho Ho Ho, hello captain." Brook stood up from the piano and gave Luffy a grin and a wave.

"Yo Ho Ho Ho, Yamato-Chaan, could i see your panties?" Brook asked the Oni. "Really Brook?!" Usopp angrily asked the skeleton.

"Hey, got shoot my shot! Yo Ho Ho Ho!!" Brook chuckled. "Huh? What are panties?" Yamato asked the skeleton in confusion and curiousity.

Brooks i sockets widened and blood dripped out of his nose hole. Y-You d-don't w-wear p-p-panties?!" Brook asked in complete shock.

"I don't know what they are. The beast pirates have always told me to put some on, but no one ever told me what they are or what they're used for." Yamato responded.

"WHAT?!!" Usopp and Brook yelled in unison, Luffy and Chopper looked at the two in confusion. "What are they?" Yamato continued.

Suddenly the door to the room open and banged against the wall. "What's going on here?! Yamato what did Brook do to you?!" Nami yelled running to the Oni.

"What? No, Brook didn't do anything. He just asked to see my panties but i said i don't know what they are." Yamato answered the Orange haired girl.

Nami looked up at Yamato confused and then looked at Brook frustrated. "SERIOUSLY?!" She yelled at the skeleton as her foot collided with the left side of Brook's skull.