Empress Mommy | Intersex Boa Hancock x Nami 🍋

(A/N)

This One shot will include intersex, impregnation, stripping, language, bondage, submission, and dominance. I hope you enjoy. If you like this please leave a suggestion for a future one shot.
************************************
Nami's POV-

It was my night on watch while the crew slept, i was up in the crows nest looking out at the horizon on watch, I was thinking about back when luffy said that he had landed on amazon lily from when Kuma hit him with his devil fruit.

I remember Luffy saying that he had fallen through the snake princess' bath house room, and that when he seen her turn around he said that she had a big cock. And just thinking about got my pussy wet, I wasn't so sure to why but i got turned on thinking about it.

I was looking out at the horizon in front of me out the window, out of the corner I seen a large ship with two large snakes on the front pulling the ship, I remembered this ship helping us leave Sabaody so I knew could trust them.

They stopped their ship next to the Sunny as I climbed down from the crows nest to introduce myself. I looked at their sail and realized it was the Kuja pirates, the captain being the women I just talking about and got wet thinking about her cock.

I was waiting on the deck of the Sunny waiting for someone to board the ship and to speak, a tall women with jet black hair and golden snake earrings, boarded the Sunny.

"Are you cat burglar Nami?" She asked, looking right in to my eyes, this women was in intimidating but i felt my face heat up as i answer, "Y-yes, I-I am."

"Your coming with me, now board my ship or I will force you!" She demanded, I was to intimidated to disagree so I boarded her ship with no complaints.

I soon realized that she was the only person on the ship, beside me and her snake that was a sleep. I don't known what i did to have this women take me but I was scared.

She started steering the ship away from the Sunny, and when she was far enough away, she dropped the anchor of the ship and made her way over to me.

"Now, you will do every thing I say, or else!" When she was intimidating she was hot, really hot. I listened and she brought me in to the ship, she brought me down to a room with chains and ropes, and there was one light.

We walked in to the room and she locked the door. "Now, you will Only call me Mommy, and do what i say!" She said sternly, we stared in too each other's eye's, and i just nodded in agreement.

"Alright, Take off your clothes!!" She demand, i started by unbuttoning my jeans and throwing them to the side of the room we were in. The room wasn't small but it wasn't that large either.

I continued stripping as she was watching me while she licked her lips, "You like it, Mommy?" I asked, she nodded and i dropped my panties on the floor as my wet pussy kept dripping on them.

I pulled off my top and threw it a side, Mommy grab some rope from the corner of the room and came back over to me. "I will be tying you up, get on the table so I can do so!" I did as I was told, I got on my back as she tied the rope around my hands and feet in the area.

I watched as she Grabbed her dress and pulled it off revealing a massive set of Mommy Milker's, and a pretty pair of red lace panties. She put her hand on the waist of the panties and pulled them off, I seen she had a huge girlcock, and it made me wetter and lick my lips.

"Oh Mommy, hurry and fuck me already, stop teasing me!" I cried getting hornier. "Oh I will, you'll be carrying my children soon. Now spread your legs!"

I spread my legs and she slid her girl cock on my slit, I started moaning a bit, but it wasn't that loud. She slammed her cock in my pussy super hard causing me to moan.

"Thats right Baby, moan for Mommy!" She said well pushing in and out of my pussy at a fast pace, I continued to moan getting louder the more she pushed in and out.

"Im close, Mommy!" I got out well moaning, "I am too, Baby!" She said still going at a fast pace, I climaxed and then a second later she came in to my womb.

"*Moans* Oh Mommy, I am going to be a good Mom for you children." I said trying to catch my breath. "I know you will, Be will continue making more children later, for now open your mouth!" She said coming around the right side of the table im on.

She pulled my head so that it was hanging over the side of the table, she lined up hee cock with my mouth, and started Mouth fucking me.

"Ohh yeah keep going, just like that. Im getting close!" Mommy moaned as she came in my mouth but kept fucking it.

"Your mouth is so good Baby, I'm going to fuck you till you can't move!" Mommy kept pounding my mouth until she climaxed again.

"Roll over and get on your hands and knees, im going to fuck that big ass of yours!" Mommy demanded, I did as i told, Mommy climbed up on the table and put her cock in my ass.

"Oh yeah, keep goin Mommy, I want more!" I cried as she fucked my ass hard. "I will bady, then you'll have my kids, and we will fuck again!" She moaned as she fucked my ass.

"Im close, cum in my ass Mommy!" I cried as I climaxed for a second time from her fucking me. Mommy fell on top of me panting as she kept her cock in my ass and climaxed as well.

"That was great Mommy, I cant wait to have your baby's. I love you!" I said panting for air my self. "I love you too Baby, and we'll be great moms!" She gave me a little laugh as she go up pulling her cock out, I moaned from the action and I collapsed on the table.

"Oh Baby you look tired, I'll untie you and bring you back to your ship." She said as I passed out feeling my body in pain.

When I woke up I was on the deck of the Sunny and I was in my clothes, i guess Mommy dressed me last night after I passed out.

I noticed i was on a lawn chair, and next to.me on another was franky, "Hey Nami, How was your night?" I surprised by his question but I answered him.

"It was good, nothing much happened last night though." He looked at me with a confused look. "Are you sure? Because I was awake and I saw..." I cut him off, "Ok ok, I guess something did happen but you have to keep what you saw to yourself if you want to know more." He nodded in agreement, "That sounds like a SUPER idea, Nami! Let's have a conversation after Lunch, you slept for awhile after what happen last night!" We both stood up and he gave me a smirk and laughed. I nodded and laughed with him as we walked in to the kitchen.

"Nami-swaan, what could i get you for lunch?" Sanji said as he spun around with hearts for eyes. "I take what everyone else is have thanks." I gave him a fake smile. I was feeling a little sick but I assume that i got pregnant from Mommy the night before.

After lunch 3i took Franky with me too the library, "So what do I get to know, Nami?" He asked sitting on the sofa. "Well, you cant tell anyone!" I glared at him and he nodded.

"I had an interesting time last night, she had a surprise and I might be pregnant now!" I said shyly, I knew iI could trust franky and he would keep it to himself, but he might try and ask more questions.

"That sounds great, You'll be a SUPER mom Nami, it would be fun have kids on the ship, I'll even build thing for them to-do around the ship." I gave him a hug and I think I could see him blush abit.

"Thanks Franky, I'll talk to you later." I gave him a smile, back away from the hug and left the library.

(A/N)

Im sorry if this is not as good as my first one shot. But i hope that you enjoyed reading.

If you'd like a 2nd part for this one shot of Hancock and Nami, just let me know.

Leave any suggestions in the comments and ill try my best to make it, also leave a like i would really appreciate it.