Learning New Things | Yamato x Futa Nico Robin x Futa Nami 🍋

Yamato POV -

During the victory party of taking out Kaido in the flower capitol, I was sitting at a long table with luffy and the rest of his crew, and we were having a banquet that the citizen's were providing food for. Since i was the tallest person at the table i could i see everyone at the table, and as i was eating and scanning the across the table, my eyes were locked with a pair of beautiful ocean blue eyes. The eyes belonged to the beautiful goddess on Luffy's crew, Nico Robin. I found her pretty in her wanted poster's, but she was even more beautiful in person.

As our eyes were locked, she winked at me and went back to eating, my face flushed red and i felt butterflies in my stomach, I think i fell in love with a beautiful women. I also went to eating my food slowly, as i sat in silence i was left with my thoughts, I thought of how beautiful Robin is. The banquet went on for another 3 three hours, with people getting drunk, and Luffy's crew mate Usopp passing out. After Usopp passed out Luffy and his crew carried him back to their ship to put him in his bed, the rest of the crew was all tired so they all went to sleep as well, since i was on the ship with them and i wasn't tired i just stayed in the kitchen and made my self a drink, i poured some sake in a mug and sat at the table, i told Luffy id stay on watch for him even though the ship is docked. I listened for any noises as i sat at the table.

I dosed off for about 5 minutes when i heard a noise, i looked towards the door to the kitchen to see Robin standing in the doorway. She was wearing a Blue dress that went a little above her knees showing her long beautiful legs. I looked below her stomach and noticed that there was something poking straight outwards under her dress. "Um, hi. Can i help you?" I asked awkwardly, "Y-ya, i just didn't get to tell you earlier that i find you very beautiful, Pumpkin." She stuttered. "Oh, Uh t-thanks. Your beautiful as well, Robin." I responded, i blushed at realized she had given me a nickname. "Thanks." She walked closer toward me and stop well standing in front of me. "What's that?" I asked, pointing towards her crotch area. "Would you like to know?" She smirked. "Uh, sure." I responded questioningly because she smirked well saying it. She didn't say anything after, all she did was pull of her dress and throwing it across the room, leaving her fully naked, revealing her huge breasts, and her huge erection in my face. I was stunned by her having a cock, but i just got super horny after seeing it. "W-wow your even more b-beautiful."

"Thank you, its all your now. And you can call me Kitten. Ok, Pumpkin?" She announced as she slowly stroked her erect cock. "Yes Kitten." I responded, standing up towering over her by 2'6". She ripped off my garment abd threw it aside revealing my giant breasts and my dripping pussy. "Im so horny, Kitten. What kinks do you have?" I asked, she looked up at me and tilted her head abit and spoke. "Oh, uh, im an Exhibitionist, i fantasize of being fucked in public areas." She responded, "Oh good to know. Would you like to do that then?" I asked, she nodded happily. "Alright. Also i want to be called Mommy." I spoke.

"Of course, Mommy." She said excitedly, i noticed that she was still stroking her huge cock and it made me even wetter, i walked out of the kitchen ducking under the door frame to get outside, i walked down to the main mast and sat on the bench that went around it. Robin came up and sat next to me, as she let her cock stick straight up in her lap. I didn't say anything instead i just leaned over her cock and inserted it in my mouth bobbing up and down. This gained a lot of moans out of Robin, "Oh yeah, Mommy. I need you to fuck the hell out of me." She cried out, "Mmmf." I try responding with her cock in my mouth.

I kept going until she said, "Mommy im coming." Then she basted a load down my throat. "Oh kitten, your cum tase amazing, were going to do more, stay there." I staid as i stood up in front of her. "Kitten, i want you to create a clone." I asked. "Of course, Mommy." She responded, she stood up and crossed her arms and summon a fully naked and erect cock, now there were two Robins standing in front of me. I got in a doggy style position on the ground and waited for her and her cline to get behind and in front of me, the real Robin got behind me and slapped her cock on my huge ass, and the clone got in front of me slapping her cock on my face. Without warning and at the same time one shoved her cock in my pussy pulling in and out and the other doing the same to my mouth. I moaned on the clone Robin's cock from the real Robin harshly pounding my pussy, i pulled my mouth off the clones cock as she came in my mouth "Im going to have your children, Kitten." I said towards the Robin slamming my pussy. "Yes Mommy, your wish." She responded fucking me harder.

Robin's POV -

I listened as Yamato cried as i fucked her pussy harshly, i slammed in and out getting closer to my climax every time. "Im close, Mommy." I cried, "M3 too Kitten." Yamato responded. I came in her pussy as she came all over my cock and the ground below us. "We're going to be having children, im so happy Mommy." I said as i fell on top of her cuddling with her. "I love you, Robin. We're going to be mom's." She responded. "I can't wait to fuck you even more, Mommy. Your pussy is amazing." I spoke, i got off yamato and crawled back down to her ass, using all my devil fruit i flipped Yamato on her back, and started eating her pussy as she moaned loud enough to maybe wake someone up. I continued to eat her out as she moaned loudly, and i heard a noice come from towards the rooms. After Yamato came in my mouth i ate all her cum and looked towards the rooms seeing Nami standing there in only a pair of green panties with a bulge in them.

"Ah, uh, um, hi Nami?" I stuttered looking her in the eyes since she's only about 10 feet away from me and Yamato. "What's h-happening here?" She asked, i could tell she was blushing and was getting hard from the sight before her. "I think you can guess." I said with a smirk as i stood up with my huge cock fully erect. "W-would you l-like to j-join?" Yamato stutter trying to stand. "Can I?" She asked, "Of course Nami." I spoke up, Nami nodded and dropped her panties to the floor and stepping out of them. She walked towards us with her now fully erect cock, now as Nami stopped in front of me Yamato spoke up. "Your both now my kittens, alright?" She stated.

"Nami, are you alright with that?" I asked, and she looked at me. "Whatever your doing, ill do." She said and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked, and when I looked at Yamato she looked as shocked as me. "I love you robin, and i have since you joined the crew. And yamato i like you as well." Nami said as she walked towards Yamato and shoving her face in between her massive breasts, and her cock sliding between Yamato's thighs. Nami pulled away a little bit, then angled her cock up at Yamato's pussy, as i walked behind Yamato and did the same to Yamato's ass.

At the same time Nami, and i shoved our cocks in the Yamato's holes, causing her to loudly moan. As we were thrusting in and out of Yamato's holes i could tell that Nami was getting close to her climax, i was getting close as well so i started going even faster, and Nami followed. It wasn't long until Nami, and i blasted our loads in to Yamato. I pulled my massive cock out of Yamato's asshole, causing in to be a gapping hole. I was still fully erect from how horny i was and started jerking off my cock, already getting close to climax. As i continued i noticed Nami had pulled out and was doing the same as me, i reach my climax and blasted my load all over Yamato's back, and Nami blasted her load all over Yamato's front.

"Let's go to bed now,Kittens." Yamato said picking me up in her right arm, and Nami in her left arm. Yamato opened the door to the girls cabin closing it behind her and going towards the bigger bed in the room that franky had build for when the girls have visitors. Yamato laid down on the bed with us still in her arms, and our cum all over her body. "Goodnight, Kittens. I can't wait to have your children." Yamato said as she kissed us both on the lips. "Goodnight, Mommy." Nami and i said in unison, after that the three of us fell asleep.

(A/N)
Hey guys, i hope you liked this one shot, and if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know" even if there not a one shot idea.

Also thank you for reading.