Fruits of Love | Nami x Vivi! PT 1

(A/N)

Im thinking about doing a threesome one shot with 2 One Piece girls and an OC or Y/N.

Let me know what you'd like in the comments and leave a like if you liked this, Thanks.

This Part will be Fluff and Part 2 will be Smut.

Suggestion comes from Solarsay, check out their account!

************************************
Nami POV

Luffy beat crocodile and he has been sleeping for 3 days now, Sanji and Usopp went out shopping and Zoro went out to train. I have been in the room with Vivi well Luffy slept, Vivi and I were getting to know each other.

"What do you like in a person, Vivi?" I asked, i was starting to fall for her after everything she has told me, i remember well we were in the town, that i seen some stores and restaurants, i might take her to one.

"I like someone who treats people nicely and who care and listen, that's mainly what i look for in people!" She replied and gave me big smile, "What do you look for, Nami?"

"I look for the same thing, i also try to be those things for others!" I gave her a smile back, "Vivi, would tou like to go shopping with me?"

We stared in each others eyes until she replied, "I would love to Nami!" She smiled, "Great!" I smiled back and took her hand in mine as we walked out of the castle.

We walked down the large staircase from the castle to the main town, "What would you like to do Vivi?"

"I'd like to go shopping, and then maybe we could eat together some where?" I nodded in agreement and we walked to a clothing shop first, I bought a few dresses well Vivi bought some jewlery.

We were walking out of the store to go somewhere else, "Vivi, ill meet you at the restaurant but there is something i have to buy first!" She turned to look at me, "Of course Nami, I save you a seat!" She smiled and waved me off as i went a different way.

I found the shop i was looking for and i walked in, "Hello Ma'am, what can i help you with today?" The young female cashier asked.

"Where could i find the strap-ons?" I asked, she pointed at the back of tge store, "The last row and on the left! If you need anything else just ask!" She smiled as i walked towards the row she pointed at.

'There we go' i thought as i chose the 9 inch Strapon, i made my way up to the counter. "Is this all Ma'am?" The cashier asked, I nodded, "That'll be 1000 berris." I paid and and put the Strapon in my bag covering it with mt dresses.

I made my way to the restaurant where Vivi is waoting for.me and headed in side, i found her and sat down in front of her. "Thia place looks beautiful!" I said looking at all the chandeliers above us, and the beautiful gold and white design around the restaurant.

"It really is, i normally come here to eat on my own if im in town!" She gave me her beautiful smile, a waiter walked up to us and gave us our menu's, "What could i get you ladys to drink well you order?" The young man asked.

"I'll just take a red wine." I responded, "I'll just have water, thank you John!" Vivi answered and the waiter left. "You really do come here a lot if you know the waiters name." I teased her.

"I guess you gave say that." I could see a little blush on her face but it disappeared in a second. John came back with are drinks then we ordered. "I'll have a steak with mushrooms, please." I asked, then Vivi ordered, "I'll just have the same!" She smiled at the waiter as he wrote the orders down and went to the kitchen.

"Your looking pretty Nami!" Vivi smiled, and i couldnt help but smile as well. "Thank you, you are as well Vivi!" We both blushed and waited for our dinner.

After afew minutes John showed up with our food, "I hope you ladies enjoy! Ask for me if you need anything!" He handed us our food and left to help other customers. I took a bite of my steak, "Wow this is good, but not as great as Sanji's cooking!" I said well taking another bite.

"I know what you mean, Sanji's a great cook, your luck to have him!" She smiled, "Thanks!" We sat in a comfortable silence, well at our table the people around us weren't quiet.

We finished our food and had oir drinks left, "Its getting late! Want to find a hill and watch the sun set?" Vivi asked well she sipped her water. "Sure, I'd like that!" I finished my red wine and we waited for John to bring us our check.

"Here you go ladies!" John gave us our check Vivi paid, and we left. I took her hand in mine as we walked out of the town to find a big sand hill where we could watch the sun set. We left the city.and heased toward a snad hill far enough away.

"This hill looks good!" I gave Vivi a smiled and placed down a big blanket that i bought a the store well shopping with Vivi. We sat on the blanket next to each other well we held each others hands in silence, "Vivi?" I spoke up.

"Yes, Nami?" She replied, "Would you want to take this relationship to the.. next level?" I was a little worried that she would turn me down until she spoke, "I would love that Nami!" She smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you Vivi!" I said once we pulled away for air, "I love you too Nami!" She said as she pecked my lips for a kiss and laid on her back and i followed and laid on my back, holding her hand.

"If i can ask, what was it that you went to buy when we split up?" She asked turning her head to look at me, "Well its kind of embarrassing, do you really want too see?" I replied.

"Ya, if you want to share." She replied, i grabbed my bag from beside the blanket and pulled out the Strapon, "Wow, is that for me?" She asked smirking, "I mean it could be!" I smirked back blushing a little bit, 'I think I'd like that, Nami!" She laid on her back and i followed again, placing the Strapon in between us as we watched the sun set in front of us.

"Vivi, would you like to use it?" I asked as the sun set, she sat up super fast, "Yes, I'd love to use it!" I looked at her and nodded, "Ok, do i use it or do you want to?" I asked, "I think that i want to wear it!" She smirked and picked up the Strapon.

"I think it would look great on you Vivi!" I said sitting up with her. "Thanks, you look good with it in you!" She laughed at he joked and i followed, "Yeah i think i would." I hugged her making her fall to the ground as i kissed her on the lips.

(A/N)

Let me know what you thought, if toy have suggestions leave them in the comment and ill try my best at doing them.

Thanks for reading.