Lost Hope | Fem Luffy x Fem Reader 🍋

(A/N)
In this chapter Luffy will just be a girl, I'm not writing a way that Luffy gender swaps.

If i leave out Kin' emon and Momonosuke, it's because i couldn't think of a way to add them. Sorry.

There will be a time skip in this One Shot, before the time-skip it is set between punk-hazard and Dressrosa.
************************************

Luffy and her crew had gotten off of the Thousand Sunny on an Island that was in the direction they were heading in. Luffy had wanted to explore so she told Franky to go to the Island, and franky listened to his captain's order and steered to the Island. Once they arrived at the Island, which didn't take long, Franky docked the ship on the shore and Luffy got off the ship with Robin, Usopp, and Zoro. The four waves off the rest of the crew as they started their adventure of the Island. They walked along the beach for awhile when they spotted something that didn't belong. "Hey, what's that?" Luffy asked the other three. "I don't know, let's check it out." Robin responded taking her captain's hand and walking towards the strange thing while the other two trail behind. Once the four approached they realized that it was a warn down and destroyed pirate ship that still had its flag, but it was totally ripped and torn.

"This is terrible, what happened here?" Usopp asked like he was going to get an answer. "I don't know, but if we explore more we might figure out what happened." Zoro responded, Zoro turned away and started walking in a random direction when Luffy stretched her arm and grabbed Zoro and pulled him back. "Why did you do that?!" Zoro asked angry as he stood up from the ground and wiped off the dirt on his clothes. "Let's go over there, i think there is something over there." Luffy said as she pointed towards a few trees in a weird formation. "Alright lets go then, let's be careful." Usopp responded and the four started to walk towards the weird group of trees.

The four approached the trees and Luffy wanted to hurry so she climbed in between the tree to see what was there, Luffy instantly blushed as soon as she seen a strange woman remove her top as if she was change. "Ahh, who the hell are you?!" The stranger are asked Luffy as she placed both her hands on her bare breasts to cover them. "U-um i-I'm l-Luffy." Luffy stammered as she covered her eyes, her face as red as a tomato. "W-well this i-is an awkward way of m-neeting." The strange responded as shr pulled on a black shirt with skulls on it. "You can look now, Sweetheart." The women said as she sat down on a log. "What's your name?" Luffy asked the girl as she sat in the ground criss-cross. "I'm, (Y/n). Nice to meet you Luffy." The girl stuck out her hand for luffy to shake and she did. "Same, nice to meet you, (Y/n)."

"What are you doing on this island?" Luffy asked sitting back on the ground holding herself up with her arms planted behind her. "Well, i have been surviving alone here for a few tears only eating the food i find around." (Y/n) answered, Luffy looked abit shocked but nodded. "Ok, that explains the broken down ship on the beach." Luffy spoke out. "Yeah, i was apart of a pirate crew, but we were defeated and the crew were taken for the pirate crew that defeated us, except me who snuck off during the end of the battle." (Y/n) continued. "Cool, but don't you miss the ocean?" Luffy asked her looking confused. "Yes, everyday i miss the ocean, but when ever i try making a raft and sail away it always breaks." (Y/n) answered she was a little upset but luffy spoke up. "W-w-why d-don't you j-join my c-crew?" Luffy stammered standing up and hiding her blushing face again.

"W-wait? F-for real?" (Y/n) couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was crying tears of joy since no one has ever helped her like Luffy is. "Y-Yeah, i-I'm serious." Luffy stuttered still hiding her blushing face in her hands. "I would love that!!" (Y/n) said excitedly as she pulled Luffy into a hug and help her tight. Luffy hugged (Y/n) back and rested her head on (Y/n)'s shoulder to hide her embarrassed, blushing face. "Good to have you on the crew now." Luffy said trying to pull away from the hug gently. "Yeah, thanks for letting me join. Do we leave now?" (Y/n) responded, going around the little area and gathering her personal things that weren't much.