Grand Line Convergence! Ryuko Matoi x Nico Robin 🍋

Ryuko Matoi POV-

I just got out of school and i decided to go for a walk on the out skirts of town, so i hopped on the city car and rode it till i was near the front of the town where there was a street that led away from town. I started my walk after i made sure Mako or her family wasn't following me and when i learned thet weren't i walked down the street until it turned right. I wasn't walking long when i seen a house that looks like its been abandoned for a few years. The house had holes in the roof and it was really dirty on the outside.

When i opened the door to the house and walked in i was already in the living room, i walked to the kitchen that was right next to the living room. On the dinner table was two plates set up with a fork next to each one respectfully, i when to the counter and scanned it looking for anything. "Look Ryuko, on the counter what is that?" I heard Senketsu ask me, k went to where he was referring to and there was a piece of paper, when i picked it up something slid out of the paper onto the counter. I grabbed the thing that fell and looked at it, it looked like it was just a normal necklace with a gem in it. I open the paper and read what was on it.

To who ever reads this,

The necklace in this piece of paper is no normal necklace, it has the power to open a portal to a different Universe at random, its name is the Nexus Loom. The way to use the Nexus Loom's power is it reacts to life fibers on contact, If you want to use the power place the Nexus Loom on your Goku uniform with life fibers while you're wearing it, it will open a portal in front of the user.

Best of luck on your journey's.

From, Lillian Matoi.

As i read who this was from i was shocked to see my last name. "Wait what? Who is Lillian and why does she have my last name?" I ask out loud questioningly. "Please Ryuko, calm down down. Your blood levels are rising. But you are right do you know her?" Senketsu spoke. "No, I don't know her. Fine Ill calm down!" I said the last part angry at him. "How could i not know who she is? I can't remember my mom so i have no idea who she is." I speak aloud.

"Ryuko, should we use this 'Nexus Loom' thing? I'm full of life fibers so it's sure to work." Senketsu suggested, i nod in agreement. "What will happen once we use it? Like can we come back from the other Universe?: i asked out loud. "I have no idea Ryuko, but once we use it we might figure out more, it like the same as me, you find out more the longer you use it." Senketsu answered.

"Yeah, your right, Senketsu, let's see where this thing brings us, first though." I pulled the pin on my glove which caused needles to poke my skin and power Senketsu.