chapter-2🥀

Manik opens his eyes and looks at his babies,He gives a pack on their heads and stands from the bed.

After one hour he entered their room and started to wake them.

Manik-Wake up babies,It’s breakfast time..

He  said and shake them but both brothers groan in sleep and hug each other,Manik chuckled at them but he can’t let them sleep like that,Today is not a off day🤦‍♀️.

Manik(strictly)-Arman/Mayan,Get up right now before I take out my belt.

He said this in a warning tone and both brothers sat on the bed and looked at Manik with pout who pulled their cheeks.

Manik-Come on,be ready before you get late ok.

Mayan-Dad…

Manik-Hm

Mayan-I don’t want to go 

Manik-Buba,Don’t be brat..

Mayan-My head is paining please

He said and hugged Manik tightly,Arman looked at Manik.

Arman-Dad,Let him stay home,and also today we don’t have important classes.

Manik looks down at Mayan and caresses his hairs.

Manik-Ok,Fine,but you are going.

Arman-Yeah,Yeah,I know this is all only for your fav son.

He said and stood from the bed,Manik threw a pillow on him which made him giggle,Manik looked at Mayan with a done face when he saw him snoring cutely,he made him lay on the bed and left the room.

Arman came downstairs and sat on the chair and started to eat his breakfast,Manik smiled at him and then gave him a cup of protein shake,Arman made pout and drank it,Manik kissed on his head and helped him to put on his bag.

Manik-Goodbye and take care of yourself,Don’t put yourself in any fight ok.

Arman-Ok,you too take care of yourself and Mayan.

He said and left from there with driver,Manik sigh and entered the room and carry sleepy Mayan in arms and take him to washroom he help him in his morning routine and Mayan sulk all the time,After making him ready he carry him to downstair and started to feed him.

Mayan-Dad,I am full

Manik-But,it’s you didn’t eat half yet

Mayan-Ah please na

Manik-Ok,ok stop sulking,let me check your temperature.

He said and opened the box,and put the thermometer in Mayan's mouth. After sometime he took out and sigh,there was no sign of fever,he took some medicines for head pain and gave it to Mayan.

Mayan-D.ad,No..I am fine..

Manik-What fine?Open your mouth.

He said angrily and loudly but Mayan put hand on his mouth,Manik tried to calm his anger.

Manik-Buba,Please have this,you know it’s getting worse if you skip medicines.

Mayan-No,I don’t want this,Don’t force me.

Manik(angrily)-Mayan

Mayan(flinch)-No,I don’t wa…*Slap*

Hia faced a jerk otherside when he got a hard slap from Manik,He started to sob.

Manik-Are you going to eat this or?

He said and tried to take out his belt,Mayan snatched the medicines and gulped down,but he was still crying,Manik sighs and pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back,Mayan hit his chest and started to sulk with pout.