Chapter-9🥀

Mayan took a long breath and entered the house,suddenly he was pulled by one boy in a hug,he looked at the boy and smiled.

Boy-This is my birthday party dude,why do you wear a uniform?

Mayan-Actually I came here from college anyway,Happy birthday.

He said give a gift box to a boy who smirks and take the box.

Boy-Aww,you are so sweet,Thank you so much.

Mayan-Your welcome but why is the house empty,I mean where are your other friends?

Boy-to the party area bro.

Mayan-Karan,I can’t stay longer here,So whe…

Karan held his hand and dragged him toward Pool side then he stopped in the middle of everyone.

Karan-Hey guys look we have a special guest,Mayan Malhotra,well here your boy.

He said and push Mayan toward some boys,Mayan look everywhere with confused face but he become shocked when he saw boys there are none other than his bully who always bully him.The boys smirk and threw one bag toward Karan who caught it and then open it and started to laugh when he saw drugs,Mayan who now standing between 7 boys who are looking at him up to down,One boy raise his mobile and turn on the camera….

🥀🥀🥀

Manik was doing some work in the home office while his face was covered in sweat. He didn't know what was happening to him but his hand was shaking too.

Manik-What is happening with me?Why I am feeling like something is going to be bad,very bad.

Suddenly Nandini entered the room with coffee and placed it in front of him.He looked away,Nandini frowned when she saw him shivering and sweaty,she started to wipe his sweat,Manik looked back at her.

Nandini(worried)-Are you ok?You look pale.

Manik just ignored her,Nandini stopped and held his hands and started to rub his hand palm softly,she kissed his hands and looked up at him with teary eyes.

Nandini-I know,What I did I don’t deserve you,but what I can do,I don’t want to repeat myself,you are right,I hurt you,I break your heart without thinking anything,without understanding your love,that time I become selfish not only years ago,I again going to repeat my mistake some days ago.Trust me Manik I love you only you,I can’t imagine my life without you,in all years I just wait for you,and I know I deserve your cold side too but please stop this,Stop ignoring me,I am ready for everything but stop ignoring I can’t bear this anymore,please.

She break down in front of him,Manik saw her crying like that and going to touch her face but they both flinch and look at door and saw Arman stand there and breathing heavily,they share a glance and goes near him,but then what they saw make them gasp,Manik stumble back….

🥀🥀🥀

One boy took a step toward Mayan who stepped back.

Boy-What do you think about yourself hmm,You both brothers think you are heroes,Ouch it’s hurt,Well now I will give both of you good lesson,I know how to make your brother’s heart beat,now just wait and watch how I took my revenge.How dare he punch me,the son of bit…

Mayan slap him hard on his face hard,everyone look at Mayan in anger.The boy rub his cheek and look back at Mayan and held his hairs tightly,Mayan winced and shut his close,the boy punch him on face,Mayan remember how his Brother and Dad always showing strictness toward him,why they always possessive over him,because they want to protect him,held him in embrace him,now he was regretting that he lie to his Dad for thesw bastards,his tears started to roll from his eyes not because he was beaten by jerks,he crying because he hurt his Dad’s feeling what will happened when his Dad come to know that he lie to him,Within second he pushed by one boy in Pool,they all laugh at him,the water is too cold,he shivered and try to come outside but he can’t,the second boy sit in front of him with ugly smirk,a lot of struggles Mayan reach on the safe zone but he don’t know what was coming for him,before he took breath the boy held his head and push him back and again pull him then put his face under the water,Mayan’s face turned white,he was struggling for his life,but they are just enjoying him,But the boy who was recording this all suddenly get a good idea in stupid brain.

Boy-Superb,let me send this to stupid bitch,I am sure he's gonna cry a lot my poor baby,ouch it’s hurt.

He said and sent some recordings to Arman,in recording their faces are not clear.

The boy pulls Mayan outside and pushes him on the floor,Mayan looks at Karan who is injecting in his wrist,Karan looks up at him and smirks.

Karan-You want to try?Hy guys stop it,see he wants this too,he is so good,come here bitch.

The 3rd boy grab Mayan’s hair and drag him toward karan who took one injection which is filled with drugs,Mayan gulp and try to stop them but he don’t have any energy left,Karan grab his arm tightly,Mayan hissed and try to step back but he get a hard slap from the boy,Karan show him injection with ugly pout and going to inject him but suddenly he received a kick on face which caused he fell on the floor his nose started to bleed……..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋