chapter-4🥀

Manik pull Mayan in tight hug,Arman sigh and ran in their directiòn but then the truck come toward him in high speed and hit him badly,which caused he fell far away from them,Manik’s heart beat stop he look back and felt like his world stop when he saw Arman lay on the road on stomach while the road covered in Blood.He took steps toward him and then sat beside him on the ground,the truck driver look at him and drive off from there with smirk,on the other hand someone recording Manik’s video.Manik pull Arman with shivering hands and close his eyes when he saw his face covered in blood,everyone stop and started to look at Arman.

Mayan-Dad…

He shouted loudly,Manik came to his senses and took Arman in arms and put him in the car and held Mayan’s hand.

Manik-Nothing will happen to him,hmm just stay beside him.

He said and Mayan nodded with teary eyes and sat beside Arman and looked away.Manik started to drive but he couldn't see the road clearly because of tears,He wiped his tears again and again and tried to focus on the road.

Manik-Nothing happens to him,I promise.

He said to increase the car speed after sometimes he stops the car in front of one hospital and takes Arman in arms and runs inside the hospital,Mayan follows him while crying badly.

Manik-Doctor,Doctor!!!

He shouted loudly and then one doctor came near him and his eyes winded when he saw Arman.

Doc-Oh My God,Inn ka toh kaafi khoon beh chuka hai..

He called his staff immediately and Manik Made Arman lay on the stretcher who holding his hand tightly.They took Arman inside the room and Manik stood and pulled Mayan in a hug and caressed his hairs.

Manik-N.othing will happen to h.im..

He said to himself but inside he is broken,Mayan who snuggle into his hug and shivering too much and then one Doctor comes.

Doc-Mr Malhotra you need to sign here.

Manik(gulp)-What is this?

Doc-He lost his blood a lot. We can't say anything and also we can’t afford any risk. We don't know if he survived or not…

Manik-You bloody hell,how dare you..

He shouts at the Doctor and grabs his collar, he becomes scared and tries to free himself.

Doc-Listen Mr Malhotra,You can’t behave with us like that.This is a Hospital and we are Doctors not God,so kindly try to understand.

He said and freed himself,Manik looked at the Room and closed his eyes.

Doc-And we try our best and we already informed our Best Doctor she will…..

Manik-When the Fuck your so called doctor come hmm,when?

He shouted at Doctor who gulped and then sighs in relief.

Doc-She is here sir,Now please sign this.

Manik snatched the papers and looked at the Doctor but he froze in his place when he saw who was the new Doctor.The Doctor ran toward them.

Doc-What happen?Did y…

She stopped and looked back at Manik.Her eyes started to tear up.Manik stared at her and then he put hands together in front of her.

Manik-Pl.ease do something,please save my Son,Please,please forgive me please,Please,I will do everything please,Save him,please.

He started to beg,she grabbed his hands with broken heart,yes she was broken already but she broke more when she heard my son from his mouth.