Chapter-11🥀

Manik and Mayan enter the room of Arman and see him writing his assignment. He was so lost in his work that he didn’t feel their presence.Manik went near him and wrapped arms around him,Arman flinched but Manik rubbed his back and made him calm.

Manik-Sh It’s me your Dad

He said softly and turned to him and hugged him,Arman hugged him back Mayan came near them and hugged Arman from the back and snuggled into a hug.

Mayan/Manik-We are sorry

Both said together and Arman buried his face into Manik,they backed off from the hug and held ears Arman looked at them and then looked away.

Arman-You both always do the same,Why you always threw all your anger on me even though I am not at fault still you scold me.

He said in a low voice,Manik cupped his face and placed a soft kiss on his cheek then he did the same to Mayan and pulled them in a hug.

Manik-Because you both are my life,my world and you know na my angers but I am trying na for both of you,sometimes I don’t know what happened to me bub,I also don’t want to make both of you part of this.

He sighed sadly and Mayan and Arman cupped his face with soft hands.

Mayan-It’s ok Dad,We can understand sometimes things are not in our hands.

Arman-Exactly and you have complete right on us,you can scold us whenever you want,we won’t stop you but please don’t be sad.

Manik bites lips and tries to control his laugh. Mayan and Arman both glare at him and he smiles and pulls their cheeks.

Manik-Oh God you both are so kind hearted,well if you both stop being brat then I will control myself too otherwise you know me very well(wink).

Arman-Yeah,Yeah we know now let me finish my assignment.

Mayan-Noo…Let’s go, I am hungry.

Arman-Yeah you hungry bi..kid let me finish my work.

Manik(strictly)-Arman you again started to use bad words.

Arman(gulp)-No Dad it’s just just my tongue slipped.

Mayan-Yeah he eat Soap in breakfast 

Arman glared at him and Manik chuckled and gave a piggy ride to Mayan.

Manik-Leave it complete it later first eat something.

Arman made faces and walked behind them to the dining table. When they reached the table they became shocked when they saw their fav dishes,they looked up and saw Nandini standing there and bowing to them.

Nandini-Welcome to the Nandini’s restaurant.

Manik(chuckled)-What about hospital?Don’t tell me they kick you out.

Nandini(angrily)-Yeah you can't be normal for some time and enjoy with us why you are so kharus?

Manik-Kharus?Who?

Nandini(mocking)-Of course you Mr Malhotra

Manik-Call me whatever you want but don’t call me Kharus,I am not a kharus.

Nandini-Oh really?Then what about Hubby?

Manik-Yeah now b…WHAT????

Nandini-Yeah stop shouting and start eating before I kick you out of your house.

Manik-You can’t do this with me.

Nandini-Dare me

Arman and Mayan who looking at them with amused face,Manan busy with their own silly fight then they stop and look back at them and cough and immediately sit on the chairs and started to eat,Nandini glance at him time to time while he also stare at her but when their eyes met both look away with red cheeks,Mayan and Arman smirked and enjoy their food.

Nandini-W.ell now you are not mad at me right?

Manik stop eating and look up at her and get distracted by her beauty,Nandini remove hair from forehead,Manik who stare at her face feature with loveable eyes,she saw him staring shamelessly while Arman and Mayan both looking at him with naughty smile,She put hand on his thigh and pinch him hard he flinch and yelp.

Manik-Are you gone mad?Why the hell you pinch me?

Arman/Mayan-You were not here,You lost in her..

Manik glared at them and made them shut then he looked at Nandini who looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Manik-Well,Well um…

Nandini-say something

Manik-Aishh I am not mad at you I was just angry but now I think everything is fine.

Nandini-Do you think?

Manik-Yeah I think

Nandini hugged him and kissed on his cheek,Manik froze in his place while Arman and Mayan put hands on the mouth.

Nandini-What?Don’t you ever kiss on each other's cheeks?It’s normal dude.

She said boldly and started to eat,Arman and Mayan nodded their heads still in shock while Manik lost in his dreams..

Next Morning Manik drop Mayan and Arman to their college,They enter the college but they flinch and step back when some boys fell on their foots and started to apologise,both look at each other and then at boys,both frown when they saw how their face covered with a lot of bandages while their eyes turned blue.

Arman-W.ho are you?

?-Don’t you know us?It’s me Karan please forgive us.

Mayan and Arman gasp and put hands on their mouths,the principal comes near them and glares at the boys.

Principal-What are you doing here?Go your parents waiting.

They hug Arman and Mayan and leave from there,Arman and Mayan still in shock.

Mayan-What was that?

Principal-Oh Sorry I forgot to tell you that now you both don’t need to be worried because We transferred them to another college now they won’t show up.

He said and walked out,Arman and Mayan shook their heads in disbelief because they knew who did this all just like they entered their class.

When the bell rings they all come to the cafeteria,Arman gives lunch to Mayan who starts to eat happily and looks at Arman with a big smile.

Mayan-bhaiya, why are you not eating?

Arman-Yeah you continue I have to go washroom I will be back soon

Mayan-Ok I am waiting

He said like kids,Arman ruffled his hairs and walk toward washrooms he enter the washroom and lock the door and take out one cigarette from pocket and lighten up and started to inhale after this all he wash face and come outside but his breath hitched when he saw Mayan looking at him with blank face.

Mayan-So you come here for this?

He point finger toward the cigarette which was on the floor,Arman held his hand.

Arman-I.t’s not like that ac..

But Mayan put hand under his pocket and take out  pack of cigarette and show to him,Arman gulp and try to say something but the bell ring,Mayan kept pack in pocket and walk out from there Arman run behind him and try to talk with him but Mayan give him cold shoulder…..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋