Chapter-15🥀

Manik was sleeping in his room peacefully,but then his sleep got disturbed by Nandini who came toward him and started to shake him.

Nandini-Manik get up,you have to go to the office,if you get late then don’t complain to me.

She again try but nothing happened in fact Manik put the pillow on the ears which make Nandini more angry,she snatch the pillow from him and hit his back,Manik sat on the bed with anger and glare at Nandini with half open eyes.Nandini sat beside him and cup his face but she become shocked.

Nandini-Why your face is red…oh my God,You are so hot..

Manik(smirk)-I know that

Nandini-You idiot,I mean you are burning with fever.

Manik-Oh yeah my head was paining a lot.

Nandini stands from the bed and Manik looks at her with confused expressions.

Nandini-Wait,I will call Doctor

Manik-Yeah you idiot,you are a Doctor by yourself.

Nandini’s face palmed. She laughed nervously,he made faces and whimpered when he got a sharp pain in head,he lay back on the bed and pulled the blanket up.

After some time Nandini started to check Manik while Arman and Mayan sat there with worried faces,Manik smiled at them.

Manik-I am fine my babies,you are getting late from college.

Arman-You are more important right now.

He said angrily,Manik made faces and became shocked when he saw injections in Nandini’s hand.Arman and Mayan both noticed his reaction and frown and Nandini who stood there with a naughty smile.

Nandini-Aww it’s time for shots.

Now Arman and Mayan both smile at Manik who looks scared they hug him.

Mayan-Dad don’t worry you don’t look at injections just look at me.

Arman-Yes it’s took only your precious 4 to 5 seconds

He said in a sarcastic tone and Manik pinched him on the leg.

Manik-Don’t make fun of me you idiot,and you look I am not going to take these injections,j…

Nandini-Don’t be a brat and let me do my work,you need this.

Manik-I am fine I don’t need this ahh please tell her na…

He whines to Arman and Mayan who look at him with disbelief Nandini sits beside him and gives him signal to turn,Manik becomes shocked.

Manik-Don’t you have shame

Nandini-Oh hello right now in front of you is Doctor so behave and turn don’t force me to use my way.

Manik-Please don’t do this,I beg you,don’t you love me,I am your going to be Husband.

Nandini-Yeah,Yeah I know,and you two what are you waiting help me

Mayan and Arman gulped and held Manik tightly who started to shout at them.

Manik-Don’t touch me,ahh I will beat you,you can’t do this I am your father you brats ahh no mumma…

He shouted and they make him turn,they looking too tired😪Nandini rub the alcohol cotton on his back and insert the needle,Manik yelp out in pain.

Manik-Ahhhhhhh ohh fuck ahhhh

Nandini pushes the plunger and Manik squirm in pain while Arman and Mayan pattes his back softly,Manik’s eyes filled with tears.