Chapter-8🥀

Manik was resting in his room then he heaŕd a knock on door,he look up and wipes tears.

Manik-Come in

He said and frowned when he saw Arman and Mayan.

Manik-I am dreaming?Oh God you both ask my permission before entering my room.

He said dramatically,Mayan and Arman came near him and hugged him tightly,Manik hugged them back after sometime he backed off from the hug and made them look up.

Manik-What happened?You both looked sad,did someone…

Arman-I am sorry

Manik-Sorry??

Arman-Yes,Sorry,I create problems for you,you always care about us but we hurt you,please forgive me and I didn’t mean to hurt you and Nandini Aunty,I just want to be sure is she perfect for you or not But I know she is the one for you and also please don’t be mad at her,I know what she did it’s wrong but still she loves you yeah you have all rights I am not saying you to forgive her that easily but at the end don’t break her heart please.

Manik looked at him proudly and then placed a kiss on their heads,Arman closed his eyes and let his tears fall.

Manik-My mature Baby,hmm..

Arman-I am not baby

Mayan-looks like I am a third wheel here.

He said with pout,Arman and Manik looked at him with disbelief and pulled him in a tight hug.

Mayan-Dad

Manik hmm in response and looked at him,Mayan cleared his throat and held his hands.

Mayan-I told everything to Arman,I mean I told him about you and our parents.

Manik becomes shocked when he looks at Arman who is looking at him with glossy eyes.

Manik-I am still your Dad,Right?You are not going to leave me right?

Arman-Relax,Dad I am not going to leave any of you ever,Now we live as a happy family you,me,Mayan and Nandini Aunty.

He said and hugged them tightly,Mayan and Manik smiled with brightened eyes.

After sometime they all sat on the dining table and Nandini ran toward them and started to place food. She looked at Manik with side eyes who completely ignored her. She made a sad face and started to serve Arman and Mayan but Manik stopped her.

Manik(coldly)-They are not allowed to eat spicy food

Nandini-Come on Manik it’s just about one day nothing will happen and you know na I am doctor so chill.

Arman-Yes Dad,please

Mayan(puppy eyes)-Yesh yesh

Manik-Fine but only for tonight,I am clear.

Nan/Man/Mayan-Yes Boss

Manik roll his eyes and started to eat,Nandini talk with Arman and Mayan they laugh a lot but she come to know one thing Mayan is softie,sensitive,he know how to show loves to others but Arman is totally opposite to him brat,arrogant,stubborn and sharp tongue he is the one of person who hide their emotions.After a family dinner Nandini entered the living room and saw Manik typing on laptop she stand beside him and started to play with fingers,Manik stop typing and without looking at her,he asked her.

Manik-Do you want anything?

Nandini-Hm,Actually I want to say that,u.m.I wan.t to.I want to ap..

Manik’s phone started to ring, he stopped her midway and walked out from the room,Nandini made faces,Mayan and Arman both stepped forward,She looked at them with teary eyes.

Mayan-Don’t worry one day he will forgive you but don’t try to move on you can do it,Fighting.

Nandini-Aww you are sweet my baby,but when will that day come?

Arman-For that day you need to die and then you need to be reborn.

Nandini-How mean you are,well still you are such a brat baby for me

Arman(frustrated)-I am not a baby,Fuck,Good night.

He said and walked toward his room with a grumpy face,Nandini and Mayan giggling and sat on the couch while holding each other’s arms.

After some minutes Manik cut the call and looked back and saw Mayan who was staring at him with puppy eyes.Manik bent down and pulled his cheeks.

Manik-Do you want to say something?

Mayan nodded,Manik chuckled and took him toward the couch and made him sit on the lap,Mayan snuggled into a hug.

Mayan-Dad,I want to go to a party,which was in my school. Please allow me.

Manik-Yeah,yeah and then you eat a lot of junk food and become sick.

Mayan-Dad,Promise,I won’t but please allow me,my all friends coming so why I can’t.

Manik-But Buba you know na Arman is not recovered fully how can I send you alone and I know you are not going to leave junk food.

Mayan-Dad,We are twins,I am not that kid,I can go to school without him then why not go to a party.

Manik-Hmm Good point but st..

Arman-Dad,Let him go why you are fighting with him when you know you never going to win against him

He said and took a water bottle from the kitchen and walked toward the room,Manik shook head in disbelief and looked at Mayan who was looking at him with doe eyes.

Manik-You are not lying right?

Mayan-Yup

Manik-Hmm,Well If you really want to go then you can

Mayan-Really?

Manik-Yesh,Anything for my baby but be good if I found you that you did something on my back then you know what will happen right?

Mayan said in a scary and deep voice Mayan nodded and hugged him and gulped,he lost in his thoughts.

Mayan(Thinking)-What happened when Dad come to know that party is not in school in fact I want to go to my friend’s birthday party I know it’s silly but Dad never allow us to go in his house because according to Dad and bhaiya he is not good guy but I don’t think so he is bad,he was so kind with me he always help me and in these days he is the one who took take care of me in the absence of Bhaiya, but What I do,I don’t have any other option,sorry Dad,I hope you never found out….

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋