Chapter-13🥀

Arman lay on the cold floor and drifted into sleep with dry tears,on the other hand Nandini enter the Manik’s room and saw him sitting on the floor while hugging his knees,she sat beside him and wrapped arms around him,Manik look up at her and hug her tightly,started to cry,she rub his back and place a soft kiss on his head.

Manik-He said I don’t love him.How can he say that?Do you think I do this all?I know I punish him but it’s all for his good.

Nandini-First stop crying and listen to me

She makes him look up and wipes his tears.

Nandini-I don’t know what happened between both of you,I don’t know how you punish them but I know one thing you may be doing this all for their goods but you need to know this is not a right way to handling childs,Manik they are grown up just like them their mind grown up too,they get a lot of Questions just like now you if talk with Mayan softly and become angry on Arman so definitely he will be sad and hurt even though he was on mistake,you have to control them in calm way,soft way,you can scold them but then you have to take care of them too,if sometimes they cross limits you can punish them but Don’t be too harsh,You have to control your anger,Arman is not wrong on his way,Look Manik for you Mayan is the sensitive one but did you notice how Arman craving for your attentions he do silly silly things and whenever you become angry on him how he become scared?You need to take care of them equally, you need to treat them equally in every way.

Manik(stutter)-I am a bad Dad?

Nandini-Oh God who says?Manik you are the best Dad ever you just need to listen them too,you need to control your anger and for this you have to go to therapy with me,Because your angers getting worst,I am scared what if someday we lost everything,I don’t want to bear this all again,please Manik try to understand,at least for your babies,you know na they can’t see you like that.

Manik(sobs)-Then will he forgive me?They forgive me?They won’t leave me?

Nandini hugged him again and rubbed his back.

Nandini-Yup they will forgive you but first you have to ask for forgiveness you hurt him not you I hurt him too,so we need to apologise to them and you have to make a promise that you stop taking stupid pills and come with me to the best therapist.

Manik(low voice)-I promise,Now I will do everything for my babies,I will go to a therapist,I will do everything which will make my babies happy.

Nandini smile and wipes his tears and take him to Arman,Manik slowly open the door and his breath hitched when he saw Arman was sleeping on the floor,he rushed to him and pull him in embrace and cried,Arman open his eyes and become shocked,he started to push Manik,but Manik tighten his grip around him after some minutes Arman melt in his hug and hug him back.

Manik(cry)-I am sorry,I am really sorry,Please don’t hate me,I will do everything,I always listen to you,never punish you,I promise but don’t push me away,I will die..

Arman-Dad Don’t talk like that please,I am sorry I don’t want to say this all I don’t know what makes me angry like that.

He cried too Manik back off from the hug and kiss on his swallowed eyes.

Manik-No you are not wrong,I am the one who is responsible,I know I hurt you a lot that’s why this all happened,you don’t know how much I love both of you,I can’t imagine myself without any one of you,this time forgive me,I promise I won’t repeat this,I will go to therapist,I will do everything to kill my angers.

He hugged Arman tightly who smiled and looked at Nandini who looked down sadly.She took a step toward him and kneel down.

Nandini-I sorry too,I burst on you,you know na you are my fav.

Arman(eye roll)-Don’t buttering me

Nandini-Jerk

Manik-No cursing

Nandini-Oh please shut up

Arman chuckled and backed off from the hug and wiped Manik’s tears.

Arman-Promise you never punish me?

Manik-Promise

Arman-And what if I will do anything bad?

Manik-Then…….

Nandini-I will punish you

Arman glared at her and then showed her teeth,she ruffled his hair and then Arman started to panic.Manik and Nandini looked at him and rubbed his back but Arman pushed them away and stood from the floor with shaking breath and rub outside of the room.

Arman-Mayan Mayan where is he?Where are you?Bacha I am sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you,I didn’t mean to hurt you,Where are you?

He checks all rooms and living hall,Manik and Nandini start to search Mayan too they become panicked,Arman shivering in fear and guilt that he didn’t notice the chair which caused him to fall on the floor and hissed,Manik and Nandini run toward him.

Manik-Champ relax,We will find him,You know na whenever he become mad,he goes on walk 

He rub his elbow and Arman stood 

Arman-Yes you are right,right,Dad I will be back..

He ran outside,Manik ran behind too…

With Mayan he was walking on the road while talking to himself,his eyes filled with tears.

Mayan-Meanie,How can he blame me for this all,Now I don’t talk to him neither forgive him,He is bad very bad,Now I won’t go back to home,if he think I am the one who is responsible then I never come between them,I will do everything for you but I can’t bear your hate it’s hurt me.

He started to cry like a baby but then someone put a handkerchief on his nose from behind,his eyes became heavy and started to close slowly and then everything became black…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋