Chapter -3

Third Person ( P.O.V)

During their ride to college Ishaan and Aditi jamed on some songs, and after time later they reached college which is not that far from Ishaan's apartment; approx 20 minutes, soon Ishaan parked his car  in the parking lot and made their way towards College campus.

Ishaan (P.O.V)

After parking my car; me and Aditi were going towards the class to attend our first lecture which is on marketing as we were going through the corridors, I heard some students saying that from onwards a new professor is joining and being super duper confused and clueless I looked towards Aditi only to see her looking back at me with same confused expression which said " what they are talking about"; after looking at each other we both shrugged our shoulder and decided not to care anymore and ran towards the class and sat down on second bench and Started talking about what we did yesterday, 

                                                        As we were talking bell rang throughout the corridors indicating that the class is about start now but no one paid much attention to that until we all heard shoes clinking against the floor of the class so loudly that everyone stopped talking and turned their heads at podium, and as I looked in front of me 
I had blink my eyes atleast three times to check that I was not dreaming because there at podium stood Shubham Gill dressed in white shirt and black trouser and cherry on top was that few of his shirts button were undone giving me a clear but less view of his muscular chest.

                                                        As we were talking bell rang throughout the corridors indicating that the class is about start now but no one paid much attention to that until we all heard shoes clinking against the floor o...

( Something like this)

but suddenly I heard someone calling my name and a sudden someone's hand slammed on on desk forcing me to come out of my daydream and as I looked up only to Shubham standing infront of me with the expression which said " where the hell are you lost".

"Mr. Ishaan can you care to share what are you thinking so deeply that you didn't heard me saying that open your books".as he said that I looked around to see everyone with their books on their desk and looking at me .

" I'm sorry sir it will not happen again ".  I apologized feeling embarrassed that I was daydreaming about own bestfriend and after looking at me for some time he went saying that this the first and last time ever. And started his lectures and off course being bored out of my wits for 1 hours ; we were dismissed after the bell ; as everyone was going out of the class I stayed behind with Aditi to have unfinished work with the Shubham thinking this I smirked.

************************************
Hello my beautiful readers here's an update please tell do you like this chapter or not and vote and comment.

                     Bye purples