Chapter -17

Third person (P.O.V)

Two families just landed in Mumbai and now they're just waiting to see their child's.

With all of this happening, they couldn't just sit at their and do nothing, so here they are going to towards their house.

But what they didn't know is that, a pair of eyes was eyeing them far away, because today is the day they will start their plan.

Shubmam ( P.O.V)

"Haan Ishu, haan baab pakka please just come." I said while folding my hands together infront of him, we were in my cabin as every professor get's to have their have their own cabin.

" But Shub I don't even know them, then how I can meet them." Ishaan declined again for meeting Virat bhai, Rohit Bhai, Anushka bhabhi and Ritika Bhabhi.

" But they themselves wanna meet you so please come." I tried again to coax him into coming.

" Ughhh okay I will come but Aditi will accompany too." He said and I nodded my head to fastly.

" Okay!! Thank you baby." I said and hugged him tightly.

" Okay now let me go as I have another class to attend and bye." He said while blushing and ran from here, while I chuckled at his antics.

After while I started doing my impending works, until I got a call from Abhi.

Call..

" Hmm bol."

"Come fast."he said

" I can't." I replied while some of my
files.

" God damit just come fast." He said and hung up while I looked at my phone and shook my head and got ready to go.

Call end....

After driving for atleast 1 hours, I reached home and rang the bell, while standing there.

As the door, I went inside to see Mummy, papa and didi sitting there and Ishaan's parents and his brother were there too.

Before I could say Mummy came and hugged me tightly and started kissing all over my face.

"Mummy kya hua." I asked after claiming her down and making her sit.

"And didi AAP toh Scotland Mai tho na toh phir yahan kaise.? " I asked looking at Di.

"I was there in Scotland but I came back one week before." Didi said while looking uncomfortable.

" But why?." I asked no one in particular.

" Because she received a box with your your photos from new York covered in blood and a a letter, which said the " game on " . Papa said instead of didi.

I clenched my fists tightly and gritted my jaw tightly and said.

" Abhi tell everyone must to be in the warehouse within 2 hours." While Anuksha and Ritika Bhabhi took mummy and aunty towards their room.

" Shub don't do something which you will regret later. Said Uncle while keeping his hands on my shoulder.

" Like you and Papa did." I said and jirked his hands and went from there while Abhi, Virat and Rohit Bhai followed me.

" Shub what are you planning to do." Rohit Bhai asked after we came inside my room.

"Something which I should have done a long ago but no problem they started the but I will the one to put Stop on this cat and mouse game " I said with a divilish smile.

Third person (P.O.V)

Two people were in class as there trying packing their bags. As they were the only persons left behind.

But suddenly someone covered their face with cloth, they both were struggling until they both fainted.

After that one of them took his phone out and called someone.

" Work done sir."

And hung up and they those fainted persons with them.

The bloody game of fate is about to begin now.

************************************
Hey my bootiful readers
Sorry for late update but here's a one I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote and I'll be little busy with studies but I will update as soon as I get time. Upcoming chapters are going to so fun for me ..  ( evil laugh) .

                                         Bye purples...