Chapter -23

Third person ( P.O.V)

Did you trusted someone so much, that when they betrayed you, you feel nothing except numbness, that's what's Ishaan was feeling now

Now sitting with Aditi inside a small car, tied from head to toe, all he can think about, recalling Vansh , the talk he had with him.

Ishaan (P.O.V)

*Flashback*

* Why don't I tell everything, this is the least I can do." Said Vansh coming closer to us.

"What do you mean" I asked, damn me and my stupid mouth.

"Baby , you are so clueless, but don't worry I will tell you." Vansh said while gripping my hair.

" stop calling me with that name"I said jerking my head .

" Your dad And shubmam' s dad are the main culprit." He said while rolling his eyes.

" Huh?" I asked being confused.

"Your dad And shubmam' dad used work for my father, they both were greedy , so they did everything in their power to our empire down, first they hired a woman and mixed some drugs with my dad's coffee, that resulted my mother committing suicide and me getting a stepbrother, that failed too because my dad loved me more, while he even hated the presence of my brother, then planned to kidnap me , succeed, they kept me locked inside the dark room, but but I was smart because I was able to escape from there and told everything to my father, after that he captured both of them and was going to kill them , until your dad proseped a deal, do you know what it was." He asked grinning, I just shook my head, too stunned to speak.

" You, they proseped you, for their freedom and when I saw , I wanted to have you for myself, we kidnapped you and was going towards my warehouse, until we saw some car following us , we immediately rushed but they still surrounded us, and that caused the driver of our to speed more, until truck collided with our car and we both got injured, and suddenly a boy, not much younger than me, came took you out of the damaged car and looked me in the eye and shot me , right my shoulder and I lost my consciousness, and when I woke up, one year was already passed, I was confused, until my dad told me everything and also you have lost your memory, then I thought, why not wait till you are older, then I will get to enjoy you." He said laughing, I Shivered from the sound of it.

" Yo-yo u are l-lying." Was my weak defense.

"Oh Ishaan, I don't love you enough to lie, I just want to distroy you and your whole family." He said while slapping me and went from there.

While I was still in shock with the discovery of my childhood and the truth of my life.

*Flashback ends*

I just hope shubmam find us as soon as possible, please

************************************

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote, love you guys.

                                               Bye purples..