Chapter -26

Third Person (P.O.V)

As Vansh held the gun before Shubmam, the bullet 's were fired two times,

Vansh looked at Shubmam's face, which was little bloody and collapsed on the floor while clutching his side of stomach.

Vansh looked so behind him and was shell-shocked.

"You???"

Ishaan (P.O.V)

"You???"

I laughed out loud seeing the expression of Vansh, he was looking so confused and scared.

"Me!!!" I replied with with a grin.

"How is the possible, you were supposed to unconscious and chained to chair" Vansh screamed at me.

"Ohhhh, Vansh did you really think you can capture me, you couldn't do that before and now also" I said and walked towards him while I saw Aditi moving to get Shubmam, and others to untie them .

"You thought you had mentioned in your prison, while all this time, it was you who was trapped" I said and kicked on his gunshot wound.

"Ish, are you okay" Shub ran to me and hugged tightly.

"Hmm, I'm , don't worry but u idiot, who told you to go at that warehouse, when you knew his plan" I shouted while twisting Shubh ' s ear.

"But baby , I just wanted to have some fun"   Shubh pouted, while I just rolled my eyes fondly.

"Ahhh, hmmm guys I'm happy you guys are having lovey secne which intersting but let's think about Vansh first "  Abhi said while looking at Vansh with his infamous smirk.

"You are right, Abhi, Vansh you must be thinking how did this happened right? Then let me tell you a story " I said and kicked him again while going to sit on the chair with Shubh on my right.

So let's rewind something for you...

....

....

.....

.....

...

.....

....

....

"Do you remember when you sent one of your stupid people to kidnap me and Aditi, well you did kidnap us but with our consent, because we willing went with your people's but not before sending a quick message to Shubmam to tell him , we are going on little vacation " I said and Shubh whined saying it was very hard for him to act infront our family, while I just patted his hair.

" You fuckin-" vansh started but stopped when I fired the bullet near his legs.

"Nahh, you still don't know the full story "

"Then when you thought your men were working for you, but in reality they were working for us, giving every little information to Shubh, while me and Aditi were keeping an eye on you"  I started laughing after seeing the all' the drain out of Vansh's face.

"It was such fun to play with you Vansh but now I am tired, why I don't end this here"

"If you k-knew the-n why a-ll of this"

"Do you it's Shubmam you is then leader??" I asked and finally he understood.

"You are the mafia leader"

"Correct sweetheart, I am the mafia leader".

************************************
So my cutie pie 's how did you guys like this chapter, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote, please your comments motives me too write, love you.

                                  Bye purples 💜