Chapter - 29

Third Person (P.O.V)

While Shubmam was trying to make a plan ask Ishaan our, here our Abhi was on new plan to irritate Aditi.

He walked inside the House, touring from room to room, only to stand infront of the room, Aditi choose for herself.

As he stood, out of the room, and then he shrugged and went inside, while Aditi was standing back facing the door, so she couldn't see him.

So Abhi, sneaked, upto behind the Aditi and shouted close to her ear.

"Chipkali."

"Ahhhh" Aditi shouted and turned so quickly, that she lost her balance and to stable herself, she took Abhi with her, on the ground.

They both fell down on floor, Aditi on ground and Abhi on top of her.

As they were on floor, Aditi was still groaning, while Abhi was just looking at her, gazing at her with heart eyes, captivated by her.

"Are you planning to stay here forever" Aditi said sarcastically.

"Not a bad idea"Abhi replied in daze.

"Chhachhoonder, get up in instant" Aditi shouted at him, Abhi quickly scrambled to his feet.

As Aditi got up, and looked at Abhi with glare, trying to hide her blushing cheeks under the disguise of being angry.

While Abhi looked at her and said

"Such a beautiful girl infront of me and I was an idiot to ingonre her" and then went out after winking at her.

And here, our Ishaan was huffing every and then while walking in circle in his room.

Ishaan (P.O.V)

That pillar of a person, how dare he do it, even after all the warning, I was trying to get him make up with me, so I blocked him from everywhere and decided not to show up infront of him.

If wants me as his boyfriend, then he must make up and confess, because I sure as hell won't be doing it.

************************************
Hello ji how are you doing???
I was trying to update this chapter for many days, but because of my relatives I couldn't, hehe I hope you guys like, upcoming chapters are going to be fluffy,. please don't forget to comment and vote love you guys enjoy

Byee purples 💜 💜 💜