Chapter -4

Third person (P.O.V)

Silence. There was no one in the class except three people and they were Ishaan who glaring daggers and Shubham who was receiving the glare and Aditi was enjoying the show while recording it. After three or so minutes later Ishaan said.

Ishaan ( P.O.V)

After giving death glare to Shubham; I decided to speak and without taking my eyes of Shubham; I said

"Aditi tujhe pata hai kal main na ek dost se baat ki jo Paris mein rehta hai , usne kaha uska ek meeting hai woo  mujhe bad mein phone Karega but padhna usmein phone kiya aur na usne yah bataya ki aaj vah a raha hai".  I said sarcastically looking at shub. and off course Aditi enjoying the show asked.

" Who?"

" Off course Mr. Shubham Gill". I answered.

" I'm sorry Ish, I really wanted to surprise you". Shub apologized while holding his ear and giving me his puppy eyes which I burtaly ignored.

" Really oh nice I really the surprise, I mean who wouldn't when they see their own besti infront of them as their own professor". I exclaimed acting to be excited.

"I'm really sorry Ish please maf kar do". Shub said while getting down on his knees; which surprised me

"Areee shub please stand up please". I immediately rushed to shub and said while trying to make up him stand

" Pehle mujhe maff karo".Shub said stubbornly; to which I compiled and he immediately stood up and hugged me; and said.

" OMG I missed you so much Ish". Shub said while hugging me tightly. Uff his hugs are always warm I thought and hugged him more tightly

" Me too,me too shub". I said as some tears made there way in my eyes. It's been seven years since Shub went to Paris for higher studies and I missed him like crazy.

" Ish today I am going to take you out on dinner and talk to till we both are satisfied". Shub said while looking into my eyes after the hugg.

" Off course I really have so much to share". I said feeling myself being lost in his eyes.

" Hmm guys I'm also here " said Aditi looking back and fourth between Ishaan and Shubham feeling awkward.

To which they ignored.

************************************
Hi... ......
Sorry I couldn't update yesterday but I am on periods so sorry. I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote.

                                       Bye purples