Chapter -22

Third person (P.O.V)

Two person, who were tied on chair, while backfacing each other, were trying hard to untie the ropes tied around their, wrist.

And, they were, Aditi and Ishaan,

After thinking for while, Ishaan suggested to drag the chairs towards each other and try to untie the knots, but it was a difficult task, and each passing for was growing panic and fear within them.

"Fuck!!! Why the fuck you can't untie it , do you want to be here for vacation or what" Ishaan shouted in frustration as all the attempts to be free went into vain.

"Ishaan, please I'm tryi-" before Aditi could complete her sentence, Ishaan screamed at her.

" Then, where the fuck are the results of oh so hard work " Ishaan said groaning, while listening this, tears welled up in Aditi 's eyes.

Aditi (P.O.V)

After to Ishaan, I broke down, I just can't pretend to be strong anymore and can't just ingonre that Vansh , literally threatened me.

"Oh shut up, Ishaan, you were unconscious for more than one day, and I had to see everything, that man coming and threathing me to rape, slapping, me, I was the only one conscious." I screamed, while crying loudly.

" Aditi, I'm really sorry, please , don't forgive, I'm scared, I don't know what type of man he is ". Ishaan said, and I can see he was just as scared as I am .

Before I could reply a voice came from front.

"Why don't I tell you, what type of men I'm with your past."

Shubmam (P.O.V)

We're  in the car, going towards their location, I just hope everything will be fine.

"Shub, our men have already reached there and waiting for us" Said Abhi, bringing me out of thoughts,

"Then, what are we, waiting for, let's go"I said sped up, breaking all the Singal and soon reached there.

We slowly went out of the, car and I saw all of men , standing there with guns, soon I gestured them to move inside,

I clutched my gun, tightly and went inside without making any noise, but as we went inside, we saw.

........

....

....

....

....

...

No one

As if the whole was never used, but suddenly a nosie, took our attention, as we towards the noise to see, a projector displaying a video on the screen ahead.

*Video*

"Hahaha, what, did , Shubmam, that, this time, you will be able to Ishaan, again" said the man on the screen.

"I'll will make sure, he will hate everyone of you, hahaha" he said laughing loudly,

" This, time, I will get him and you will be distroyed , but you know I'm too generous, so I will give you a chance to save Ishaan " he said grinning as if he said proud of himself.

"I'll be there, where the time has stopped, the place, where you will only pain." He said and and video went off.

*Video ends*

"Shubmam, our men tried to search, but couldn't find anything." Abhi said while looking here and there.

"No need, to, we have to get out of here." I said and ran outside, immediately sitting in car, and driving back, I have to, of place, which Vansh, mentioned.

I have to think and that too fast.

************************************
Hello ji,
I know it's a very late update but I almost hospitalized for low glucose levels and High fever
I'm so sorry for late updates but don't worry, In the next update, you will know about ishaan's past , and don't forget to comment and vote.

                                           Bye purples...