Chapter -9

Third person (P.O.V)

A girl beautifully dressed in blue anarkali with her naturally wavy hair; stood outside of her friend's room, looking seemly annoyed at her friend because he taking too long to get ready and finally having of his drama, she spoke up in loud voice...........

Ishaan ( P.O.V)

I was getting ready to meet Shub at his house, until someone shouted loudly from behind which caused me to turn around and as I looked, it was my chuchundaryi a.k.a. Aditi after seeing her, I simply raised my eyebrows asking her the reason of her sudden shouting to which she replied.....

"Seriously Ishu!! We're going to be late to your future boyfi and my future jiju".  And her answer was enough to clear your doubts why she is chuchundaryi, I mean I love you shub alot but in a friendly way "right?"

" Oh please badi hoja ( grow up) ". I told her to which she rolled her eyes and me to come fast and left.

After getting ready in blue coloured shirt and black jeans, I went towards the living room to find Aditi lazyly scrolling through her phone so I cleared my throat to make my presence known.

And as she looked up from her home, she whistled loudly causing me to roll my eyes and after making sure we had everything, we started journey towards shub's house.

It took exactly 30 mins to reach here and after parking my car; we went towards the door and rang doorbell, only to see someone else opening the door instead of shub said before I could ask him anything, Aditi shouted....

"You" causing the man to look behind me and his eyes widen before it went back to normal and smirk replacing the small smile which greeted us at first, and while smirking he said.

"Ahhh such a small world is'nt, Ms. Baigen". Which caused Aditi to angrily fum at him and gritt her jaw tightly while saying.

" You are right so much right, Mr. Self-centred". She said this with a sarcastic smile and before this could get out of hand Shub at right moment and took us inside.

" Hmm Shub tumhare ghar bohot sundar hai ( hmm Shub your house is so beautiful)". I said while roaming eyes towards the interior of the house which was way too beautiful.

" Oh thanks and come I'll give the house tour". He said to which I excitedly nodded and went with him.

Aditi ( P.O.V)

As Ishaan went with "his" shub, leaving me with this self-centred, so sat and started to scroll through Instagram while ingnoreing him until he spoke...

" So Ms. Baigan, how are you? Still clumsy."  He asked with a stupid smirk which urged to punch him in the face but I stopped myself and while looking at my I replied.

"Well I still may be clumsy but atleast I'm not in delulu like you". I said and looked at him to see malfunctioning and I smirked but it soon vanished as he spoke.

" Were you born stupid or did you take lessons". And just like that he had me wishing to punch him again but taking deep breath and I answered.

" Hold still, I'm still trying to imagine with personality". I said with my ever so beautiful smile and moved my attention to phone knowing that now he will keep quiet for the rest of night...

Third person ( P.O.V)

Everyone can be seen happy in that house but not for long, soon it I start your destruction one by one. A ma thought and loudly breaking the eerie silence present in the.

Soon the tears of joy will replace tears of blood and it will be so nasty and so bloody to watch.

************************************
Hi my beautiful readers
How are you guys???
I hope you are doing well and don't get cold and wear warm clothes.
Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote and thanks for supporting this book so much and I know updates are slow but I promise as soon as I finish my exam you guys will get fast update.
And I am thinking of writing another story.

1 Gemini fourth
2 ohmnanon
3 Indian love revenge story

This three are on my mind so which one you guys comments.

                                                Bye purples