Chapter -15

Third person (P.O.V)

As shubmam was shocked because he hugged by someone without even understanding anything, suddenly he screamed loudly as that lady was twisting his ears.

" Ahhhh Anushka bhabhi plz plz Mera Kaan chodo ( leave my ears). "He shouted loudly while the lady infront of him gave a innocent smile.

" Achha I'll leave it first answer why you didn't say that you are coming back." Anushka said while twisting his ears more tightly.

"Plz Virat bhai apko kuch bolo."Shub said, while giving his puppy eyes to Virat, who rolled his eyes as this everyday things.

" Anu leave him and Shub explain."Virat said while removing Anushka 's hand and moving inside, leaving Shubmam to deal with angry Ritika and Rohit.

" So Mr.I'm so cool, let's have some good talk " Ritika said and gave creepy smile and went, while rohit gesture a dead sign and went from there.

And Shub is so shaken up from this, that you can see him shirving.

Shubmam (P.O.V)

So after the incident at the front door , now I am sitting infront of Anushka bhabhi, Ritika Bhabhi, Virat bhai and Rohit Bhai, while Abishek is hiding behind me.

" So...... Explain." That one word from Ritika Bhabhi was enough for me to start talking.

" Bhabhi, I really didn't had time to tell anyone other than mummy, papa and Shahneel." I said but I knew there not buying it so I told them the real reason.

" Someone is after Ishaan." I dropped the bomb and from the reactions of their I knew they understood how dangerous this person is.

" Ohh okay but you should have atleast told to Virat and Rohit, they could have helped but do know who is this person." Anushka bhabhi said while rolling her eyes towards Abhishek,who was now eating peanuts.

" Bhabhi let it be and I know how to handle this chindi chor." I said while smacking Abhi on head.

"Okay so... today is the new year and we are going to party also Shub don't forget to call Ishaan too we wanna meet him." Ritika bhabhi said and moved towards their with Anushka bhabhi , leaving Virat and Rohit Bhai to carry their luggage.

"Shub if you need any help just say." Virat bhai said and went towards their room, while rohit bhai just and went from here.

I guess now I have to Ishaan to come here for new year party.

Third person (P.O.V)

" Yess boss , don't worry."

" Yes I will handle it."

Ok bye boss "

A girl said this on phone and Hung up, slowly she stood up from her sir and went towards a photo fray, while touching that, a tear rolled down her, which she wiped harshly and said.

"I'll ruin you just like you ruined me."

************************************

Happy new year ✨✨✨🎉🎉🎉🎉
I wish this year you guys enjoy and roast your haters.

Sorry for late update as I was not feeling well, which I still have a little bit of fever and headache but other than that I am all ok .    

Love you guys, Rock this year.

                                              Bye purples.