Chapter -21

Third person (P.O.V)

Vansh was starring at Ishaan from past few minutes, beside Ishaan, Aditi was still bonded with ropes and mouth taped

Suddenly, Vansh looked at her and snatched the tape away from her mouth.

"You are really beautiful, if only I didn't had eyes for my Ishaan, then......" Vansh said while looking her from top to bottom.

"What do you want? , please leave us and won't tell anyone about you." Aditi requested in weak voice, she was scared, for Ishaan and her

" No can do honey." Vansh said said while touching her face and then gripping her jaw tightly.

" Now, be quite and if dared to shout, I'll make sure, you won't be able to make any sound for the rest of your life." Vansh said and walked out of there.

Ishaan (P.O.V)

"My Doll, my beautiful doll." A person called out, from outside,as I was hiding inside a room.

" No use of hiding, I'll find you and when I find you, hahaha." Saying this the chuckled evilly, as if he said something funny.

I was still hiding, while breathing heavily in fear, until I heard the opening of the door and a loud noise of shoes hitting the floor.

I know, he was making this intentionally, to make me know that, I can't escape from him, until I felt someone's breathing on my neck,

And as I turned to see, he was there, with a evil smile and eyes that, said, the game is over.

As, he, pulled out and trying to kiss me ,I was trying to get out of his grip, until, I felt, he removed, my shirt, he started, going towards my pant, until I screamed loudly.

"Ahhhhh." I woke up screaming, from that dream, panting and sweating, I looked around, to see myself, tied to a chair.

I was scared, and started trying to get those ropes, until someone spoke,

"It's useless, Ishaan." And I looked towards the owner of the voice, only to find, it was Aditi, means, she was also kidnapped.

" Where are we? And did you find anyone?? And for how long, we are here ??"I asked her wearly.

"I don't, where we are!! but there was one woman and two men but I couldn't see their face's." Aditi replied while sighing and tears gathering around her, eyes

"For how, we are here? " I asked her again, she looked away and answered.

"Maybe one day or more."

I don't know, what to do or say, I am scared but I can't show, I've been strong for, Aditi.

"Listen, Aditi, we have to get out of here, as soon as possible." I looked at her with determination.

" But how?"

Shubmam (P.O.V)

"Did you find anything??" I asked Abhi , as I entered my cabin in warehouse.

"Yes, after our hacker analysed, the video and the call, you received, there's a good and bad news" Abhi said while looking at me .

" The bad one first." I replied

"From the, video, we couldn't find anything, except a tattoo, which was on the hands of the." Abhi said, while showing me the tattoo,

" Did you guys find anything about this tattoo? " I asked not removing my eyes from the laptop.

"No, except that, it's from the members of Vansh 's gang"Abhi said and I nodded my head.

"And, the good news, is that, we, were able to trace the, it 's was showing the location of some office, which 2 hours away from here." Abhi said and I immediately looked towards with small grin on my face.

"What are we waiting," I looked at him with my favourite gun in my hands.

We're coming for you Vansh.

************************************
Hehe, hello I am back and before, you guys kill me for so late update, I'm sorry but I was stressed for many days and even thought quitting, you will know, if you guys follow insta but after an earful scolding from my friends, here I am and I am not going to quit, and please I'm sorry and please don't forget to comment and vote.love you, my rainbow's.

                                Bye purples........