Chapter -13

Third person (P.O.V)

As both men went inside and saw a man tied up, they both smirked and slowly made their way towards him, while all the mens working for them bowed in fear and respect.

As they slowly nearned towards him; they can see, the was trying to speak but couldn't believe the gag, so one of them removed it.

" Hahaha!!!! Do you think capturing me, you will be able live, you're so wrong because I'm just a fish in his sea." The man laughed hard while trying not to show he's scared but failing miserably.

"Yea, you're so right then what's the point to keep you alive."the first man said while second man prepared a injection.

" So , why should I keep you alive." As he finished the second man injected him and moved back.

"Now I don't want, my to get dirty, so speak before I make you." The first man told but he was being stubborn.

" Torture scene ahead"

The waited for while but not getting any response, he went towards the weapon table and a dagger from there; and moved towards him.

"I guess you don't love yourself." Saying this he slowly dragged the dragger and made some small cuts and sprinkled salt over it.

After that he slowly cutted his fingers, and put them under cold water. He did same with his feet too.

And then fired a shots on his knee and the was screaming and begging to be released while snort and tears ran down his face.

" I'll say, everything you want." The man screamed and all the torture stopped on him.

"See this wasn't hard, was it." The man who was torturing him gave a sweet n cute smile.

"I-I- jus-....t  know..... He wants to something from that.....bo-y." thean said while shuttering in pain and suddenly a bullet periced through his shoulder.

" You know what I had enough of your nonesense , gaurds chop him up and feed it to some animal. The man said while strolling outside with an angry look and his partner ran after him .

" You can't just seem keep clam." The second man said while rolling his eyes.

" They dared to hurt me and I'll be clam but dare to hurt him and I'll burn their whole down to keep safe." Thean while looking infornt of him.

"Okay I understand and come on." The second man said getting inside the nut then he turned around and said.

" You really an idiot Mr.Gill."

*At Punjab*

"Shahneel try to make your mom understand." Mr. Gill said to his daughter.

" What she can, it was your mistake and for that me and Suchitra have suffered enough." Mrs.Gill shouted in anger.

"Aunty please try to understand." Raj ( ishaan's brother) said.

" No Raj we'll be flying to Mumbai next week and that's it." Mrs. Gill said leaving no space for argument.

******************************"*****
Hi my bootiful readers
How are you guys?

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote and please try out my new story, it's on Gemini fourth.

                                    Bye purples.