ꪑꪗ ᩏꫀᡶꫀꪹ ᩏꪖ᭢ [ 1 ]

☁ ; B i n s u n g🍿; 𝙁 𝘼 𝙍 𝙀 𝙒 𝙀 𝙇 𝙇𝙉 𝙀 𝙑 𝙀 𝙍 𝙇 𝘼 𝙉 𝘿 𝙗𝙮 𝙏 𝙓 𝙏

☁ ; B i n s u n g
🍿; 𝙁 𝘼 𝙍 𝙀 𝙒 𝙀 𝙇 𝙇
𝙉 𝙀 𝙑 𝙀 𝙍 𝙇 𝘼 𝙉 𝘿 𝙗𝙮
𝙏 𝙓 𝙏

❛ 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 , 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 ❜

🥛

Changbin sigh as he keeps tossing around his bed . He tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in but it seems like he won't find one anytime soon . It's another restless night for him and it's 1 am . Lately , he's been suffering from insomnia due to being overwork and doing school projects .

Some of the projects needs to be due by this week and that makes him more stress than he already is . He got up after laying on his bed for over 5 hours and walk towards his porch , hoping to clear his mind before it explode internally .

He softly sigh as he stares at the moon . Everytime he stares at the moon whenever he's feeling down , he can feel all his pain and problems fading away .

🎵rrringgg🎵

Changbin took out his phone that he kept in his pocket . He looks at the caller ID before answering it .

« Oh , eomma » The blue haired boy greeted the person on the other end

« binnie , how have you been my baby ? » His mom ask the boy as they haven't been able to catch up with each other recently .

« I've been doing well » He answer shortly . « baby .. you haven't been sleeping huh ..? i can see it through your tone . have you been suffering from insomnia ? »

The boy hummed « how long ? » His mother ask him « few months .. maybe 3 .. »

He heard his mom sigh « baby .. »
Changbin giggled « don't worry mom . at least , i managed to balance my life .. »

« yeah , at a young age . you're only 15 .. have you been taking sleeping pills so you can sleep ? »

« i don't want to .. i'm afraid of overdosing .. i really am fine mom . the insomnia hasn't gone up to my brain yet .. »

The blue haired boy heard his mom hum « if that's what you insist , what are you doing now ? »

Changbin was about to answer his mom when he widened his eyes . He rubbed his eyes to make sure he's not hallucinating . Did he really just saw a boy .. flying .. up in the sky ..? literally , in front of him for 2 times executive .

« hello ? bin ? baby are you there ? »

Changbin snaps out of his thoughts before gulping « uhh .. yeah .. uhh .. i'll hang up now , i want to finish a few more projects before trying to sleep again .. »

Changbin said « oh .. okay , goodnight bin » Changbin bid his mom a goodbye before ending the call . As soon as he hung up the call , someone greeted him .

"Hi" A voice greeted him . Changbin was about to greet the person back when he saw a disbelief thing in front of him . A boy , that is floating , is looking at him with his (flying boy) head tilted at the also blue haired boy .

Changbin stares at the boy with his jaw dropped before falling on the floor , letting out a shriek .

"w—what ..?" The shorter boy manage to stutter at the shocking thing in front of him . The floating boy smile at him "Hi , may i know your name ?"

The floating boy ask him . Changbin gulped , despite being afraid of the floating boy , he still introduces himself to him "S—Seo changbin .." Changbin uttered . The floating boy smile grew larger at him . "My name is Han Jisung" He also introduces himself . Changbin nodded "w—were you the boy w—who fly around earlier ..?"

Jisung nodded "i saw you earlier , and i thought you were cute so i wanted to greeted you" He said
'c—cute ..?' Changbin blushes .

"Say , Changbin , do you want to go to Neverland with me ?" Changbin frowned "N—Neverland ..? w—what is that ..?" Jisung nodded "Neverland is a place where a kid can live as a kid or the way they are forever and live care freely without any adults controlling you . there is no strict rules for you to follow"

Changbin gulped . It sounds very interesting but he's not sure whether he wants to follow the stranger or not . But at the same time , he wanted to . He wanted to find a thing that interest him before going back to school where he gets more projects and getting more lonely as the day passes by .

Changbin bit his bottom lips before looking at Jisung whose awaiting his answer "sure."

"Great ! I want you to hold my hand"

Changbin frowned "f—for what ..?"

Jisung giggled "to fly of course . to Neverland . i know it sounds nuisance but i need you to trust me"

Jisung said as he holds his hand out , waiting for Changbin to put his hand in his (Jisung's) . Changbin sigh , making up his mind for the last time before putting his hand in Jisung's "let's go."

🍯

Changbin didn't expect to fall in love with Neverland . Mainly because of it's nature and beautiful sceneries . It's far more different than where he came from .

How Changbin wish to stay at Neverland for the rest of his life but he know he couldn't . He can't , because his mom is hoping to spend more time with him before her time ends .

"Was it fun ?" Jisung ask Changbin . Of course , Changbin couldn't forget about Jisung . He has been nothing but a sweet , caring and helpful little boy . The tall boy had been very passionate with when he (changbin) ask multiple questions to fill his curiosity .

Changbin nodded "it really is .. everything is so peaceful and pretty .." Changbin muttered . Jisung chuckled "then .. do you want to stay here ?"

Changbin gulped "I—I wish to .. but i know i can't .. i just .. can't .. i—i don't belong here Jisung .."

Changbin look at Jisung . He saw Jisung's disappointed eyes . He knew . Changbin knew that Jisung wish to stay with him , at Neverland .

"T—take me back where you took me , Jisung .." Jisung bit his bottom lips "okay . but , after i drop you off , expect us to meet again"