ᝯׁ֒ꭈׁׅꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅꩇׁׅ֪݊ ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ݊ꪀɑׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ ᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׁׅׅׅ᥎ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ݊

☁ ; c h a n g l i x🍿; 𝙇 𝙊 𝙑 𝙀 𝙍 𝙎 𝙄 𝙉 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙉 𝙄 𝙂 𝙃 𝙏𝙗𝙮 𝙎 𝙀 𝙊 𝙍 𝙄

☁ ; c h a n g l i x
🍿; 𝙇 𝙊 𝙑 𝙀 𝙍 𝙎 𝙄 𝙉 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀
𝙉 𝙄 𝙂 𝙃 𝙏
𝙗𝙮 𝙎 𝙀 𝙊 𝙍 𝙄

❛ 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❜

🍯 ; soft smut !

🍟

Footsteps echo through the hallway as well as shouts . "There ! Go to that room !" The chief send the other half of the unit on a different room while him and 8 others enters the room in front of them .

The chief kicked the door open and saw the most wanted criminal standing by the broken window ; Lee Felix . "stop right there !" The chief uttered as and his 8 mens point their guns at him

Felix chuckled "still want to capture me badly , chief ? sadly you can't . not when the government backs me up , not when i know this city's layout more than you do . You can't capture me . It's gonna take you forever . so , see ya later."

Felix said his final words before jumping out of the window . His secret lover who is amongst the group let out a heavy sigh . 'Felix had gone over the edge for the last couple of days .. what is he trying to do ..?'

🥛

Changbin stands in front of his door with heavy shoulders . He wants to confront Felix and say the things he's been holding in . Changbin is tired of him chasing his lover , pretend as if they are stranger in the morning .

With a sigh , Changbin unlock the door and gets inside his home . "I'm home .." Changbin greeted whoever is in the house . "Oh binnie ! what a perfect timing , the brownies just got out of the oven , we just need to let it cool down"

Felix , his lover , his other life , the most wanted criminal ; greeted him with a big smile while standing in front of the newly baked brownies .

Changbin stare at the brownies soulless , no feelings crossing pass him but sadness . "binnie ? are you okay ? did work went that bad ..?" Felix ask his boyfriend softly . Changbin stayed silent . Felix stares at his lover before hearing soft sobs coming from him .

Felix widened his eyes "binni-" Changbin stopped him from coming any closer "i-i'm tired lix .. of hiding our relationship in the dark .. i'm tired of chasing you around for the last couple of months and act as if we were nothing .. i love you and want to be with you forever , i want to run away with you so we could live our happy ending but i don't want to leave my job .. not when i worked hard to be a police officer .. there was one time , a coworker that used to be our schoolmates had said we were dating during high school days but i had to lie and said we broke up due to our busy work .. a-and i hate that .. i hate that i have to lie about you .. i want to proudly show you're my lover .. my other half .."