🅃🄷🄴 🄼🄸🅂🅂🄸🄽🄶

🍎; S K Z x b i n n i e🍓; 𝘿 𝙍 𝙐 𝙉 𝙆 - 𝘿 𝘼 𝙕 𝙀 𝘿𝙗𝙮 𝙀 𝙉 𝙃 𝙔 𝙋 𝙀 𝙉

🍓; 𝘿 𝙍 𝙐 𝙉 𝙆 - 𝘿 𝘼 𝙕 𝙀 𝘿
𝙗𝙮 𝙀 𝙉 𝙃 𝙔 𝙋 𝙀 𝙉

❛ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅
𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 ❜

🍞

“The people in Nongsil town was devastated last night after receiving a devastating news . 2 students from Nonsil High school was brutally murdered last night by a graduate from the same High school ; Yang Giwon”

Changbin rub his chin as he listens to the news . what is happening to Nongsil ..? Giwon is the 7th serial killer in the town since 1998 ..

"boo !"

Changbin flinched as he took off his earphones and glare at his friend "do you want to die ?" Changbin said . Sungho innocently smile at Changbin "no need to get tense bin . your muscles gonna hurt . do you know what day it is ?"

Changbin blinked "it's Wednesday ?" Sungho look at his other friend , clearly so done with Changbin's constant ignoring of special occasions that many people care or aware about .

Geonu sigh "today is the anniversary of the missing kids ! did you really forget or did you purposely neglecting it ?"

Changbin shrugged "guess"

Geonu rolled his eyes as he crosses his arms "both i assume" Changbin fake a gasp "you're so smart ~"

Changbin lean his back on the chair , he crosses his arms as a question popped in his mind . "but .. how did the boys go missing ..?"

Geonu and Sungho looked at each other before looking at Changbin . "you actually don't care about this stuff huh ..?" Sungho said . Changbin shrugged "never was , never curious about it"

"Geonu , explain" Geonu rolled his eyes . "They went missing 20 years ago . They were accused of doing black magic to the people in Nongsil town . There are some 'supposed' evidence of them doing the black magic on someone . The parents and them was supposed to get hanged to death but somehow , the boys go missing . The father was burned to death ; alive as for the mother , they brutally killed her"

Changbin frowned . "let me guess ; people assume that the boys are the one who possesses people into killers ?" Geonu nodded "oh wow— you're so smart !" Changbin rolled his eyes .

"is it just their family or was the whole relatives was involved ?" Changbin ask "just their families . the relatives was supposedly had 'no knowledge' on their accusation of black magic" Sungho answered for Geonu who's drinking water .