☎︎🅺꒐꒒꒒ 🆂ꁝꄲ꓄㋡

☁ ; S K Z O T 7 x b i n n i e🥖 ; 𝘽 𝘼 𝘿 𝘿 𝙄 𝙀 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

🥖 ; 𝘽 𝘼 𝘿 𝘿 𝙄 𝙀 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

❛ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 , 𝒃-𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 , 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 . 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❜

mini description ; there will be some shootouts . i'm not sure if it's considered as gore or not but it's sensitive ...? i'm not entirely sure ..

💭

"S-sir .." Changbin glare at the bodyguard "what ..?" Changbin replied to the bodyguard unenthusiastically . "M-Mr.Bang ... he was shot during a mission .. badly injured .."

Changbin look at the bodyguard with widened eyes . The happening is definitely expected since they work in a dangerous field but still , hearing his members / boyfriends getting shot worries him .

"where is he ?" Changbin ask the bodyguard . "The infirmary room ... the doctor is still removing the bullets from Mr.Bang's body but he lost a lot of blood"

Changbin got up and hurriedly went to the infirmary room . He swung the door open "CHAN ?!" Changbin yelled the latter's name .

Another of his boyfriend , Hyunjin , hush him . "He's still in the room . He passed out due to losing a lot of blood but he'll be fine"

Changbin shakily sigh "i was informed that he's badly injured ..?" Hyunjin nodded "yeah .. he got shot on the waist , shoulder and stomach ..."

Changbin lick his lips as he comb his hair back "was it the enemy ..?" Hyunjin shake his head "..... no .. it was , an alliance of ours that'll be coming tonight ... it was the member Seokjun who shot Chan . Chan wanted to help a kid that Seokjun was about to kidnap , and Seokjun shot Chan before taking the kid away ... he wears a mask but we can still see that it was Seokjun .."

Changbin annoyedly clicked his tongue . Changbin nodded , though it was seen as a calm nod , his boyfriends knew there's something dark behind it .

"HELLO ?" A voice echoed through the house . Changbin smirks before walking out of the room . Felix widened his eyes "bin- wait !"

🥛

"Oh , Changbin . Where's everyone ?" A member of the gang from the alliance ask Changbin . Changbin didn't say anything but instead , he glares at Seokjun who's playing on his phone .

Changbin walk towards Seokjun and throw him off the couch . "Changbin ?!" Changbin pick Seokjun up by his collars and push him against the wall

"I'm pissed . You have the dare entering my house after the stunt you pulled ?" Changbin said as he shoves his gun down Seonkjun's throat .

"Changbin ! What's the meaning of this ?" A member from the alliance ask Changbin . Changbin smirks "your member here shot my member when he successfully kidnap a kid . do you got anything to do with anything ?"

"Kidnap ? Kid ?" Changbin dryly chuckled "I'll just assume you don't know . I think he's betraying you guys , not that i'm shock . I already saw him meeting your enemy for awhile"

Seonkjun's teammate widened their eyes , so does Seokjun's . He's busted ..

"bin ..." a soft voice called his name . Changbin's dangerous eyes look at the owner of the voice and it instantly softened . "Chan .. what are you doing up ...?" Changbin ask Chan with a soft voice .

The alliance couldn't believe their ears . They never expect Changbin to act soft considering how he act most of the time .

"The others told me what you're about to do .. i came here to stop .."

Changbin sigh "did you woke up by yourself and force yourself to get out of bed ..?"

Chan nodded his head "i'm not gonna lie , but it hurts like hell but stopping you from killing people and getting revenge is a good decision for me to get out of bed"

Changbin softly sigh "go back to bed Chan . go and lie on my bed , wait for me there"

Chan shake his head "unless you're coming with me , i'm not moving" Changbin smirks . "i see .."

Changbin throw Seokjun on the floor . He glares at Seokjun once again . Changbin points his gun at the fallen guy . "you still need your dick to fuck other whores ? well , wear a strap-on next time"

Changbin said before Seokjun's dick . Seokjun cried out of pain . Changbin turn to Seokjun's teammate . "drag him out , kill him , do whatever you will , i don't want to see his face ever again"

Changbin said before walking away with Chan .

🍪

"fuck , you were so hot baby !" Minho exclaims as he watches the cctv record over and over again . He can't stop watching the clip where Changbin shot Seokjun in the dick .

Changbin giggled "Chan said i can't kill him , that should kill him enough" Jeongin nodded as he watches the clip along with Minho . "I agree , he's gonna have a hard time growing it back .."

Changbin hummed "are you guys tired ..?"

Jisung hum "we are .. the mission consist of running .. dislike .." Changbin chuckled , "then , let's sleep"

Chan hum "goodnight baby , you did well today" Changbin hum . He doesn't care . Whoever hurt his beloved one , they'll get their karma , in Changbin's hand .

"we love you , baby" Seungmin's voice muffled against Changbin's back as they're cuddling . "i love you guys , too"